Federal Judge's Son Shot and Killed-Manhunt Underway (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned

mrln

silent ghost
big fucking deal. yea,sorry your kid was killed. but your kid isnt the only one killed on a daily basis. people are loosing their kids every day! what... because your a FEDERAL judge,gives your case precedence over someone whose kid was killed last week? i say fuck off and wait in line like everyone else. judge or not.

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned
big fucking deal. yea,sorry your kid was killed. but your kid isnt the only one killed on a daily basis. people are loosing their kids every day! what... because your a FEDERAL judge,gives your case precedence over someone whose kid was killed last week? i say fuck off and wait in line like everyone else. judge or not.
You should give the eulogy. :)

mrln

silent ghost
Damn dude, having a bad day?
kinda and not really. im just tired of the bullshit bro. society has broken down. big time. now a judge has a kid killed. stop what your doing and find my sons killer,type situation. know what i mean? just fed up with people and society trying to put each other down and using some bullshit movement as an excuse. it mightve started with good intentions. but its gotten away from its agenda. no one is doing shit about it.
so how you?

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned
Yeah. Prominent people get special attention. Especially when a death is involved. When Kobe Bryant died, the entire world made a huge deal out of it. Kobe was certainly a legend of the game, but it's not like his death was any more tragic than anyone else's. At least his family won't suffer financially.

mrln

silent ghost
Yeah. Prominent people get special attention. Especially when a death is involved. When Kobe Bryant died, the entire world made a huge deal out of it. Kobe was certainly a legend of the game, but it's not like his death was any more tragic than anyone else's. At least his family won't suffer financially.
exactly! a soldier dies every day. either in battle or suicide. and personally,their life is more important than a judges life.
now why was this kid killed? could it be drugs? because the article hasnt specified. was he a problem child of some sort? so he was a good ball player. big deal. i knew a kid who was a great ball player! colleges were scouting him,while he was in 8th grade. but in the end,it was drugs that killed him. see where im going with this? so any other crime thats committed after this crime,is on hold till the killer is caught.? sofor example, that 5yr old who was kidnapped or that senior citizen who was rapped will have to wait?

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
she has links to the epstein case...
Or the son killed someone in a drug fuelled orgy and as his mother is important it was covered up.
I was watching a YouTube video last night which showed Reddit messages from some man who worked for Epstein and was hired out to work for his close friends and one was a senators son and he had to drive him around,pick drugs up for him and tidy up after him including taking the dead body of a girl who overdosed in his bed and drive a few hours away to meet another cleaning crew who got rid of the body. It had happened before a few times too and as he was a senators son it was never made public. It was a long story about working on his island, getting young girls, walking in on a man with a nixon tattoo on his back skullfucking a male worker from the house then he looked up nixon tattoo on Google and found out it was Roger stone. It was a good watch. I forget the name I'll go in my history and look it up. He was involved in killing a journalist in the Swiss Alps at his mansion there as he was filming inside the house. Lots of crazy shit

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard

HG

95T exp
does anyone remember the sour faced american chick - long dark hair - who was just about the first on tv to defend jussie smollett and call out white people kkk bad?...she is possibly a comedian and a lesbian?...

off topic - who cares...

Legendary Fuckwad

This user was banned
Or the son killed someone in a drug fuelled orgy and as his mother is important it was covered up.
I was watching a YouTube video last night which showed Reddit messages from some man who worked for Epstein and was hired out to work for his close friends and one was a senators son and he had to drive him around,pick drugs up for him and tidy up after him including taking the dead body of a girl who overdosed in his bed and drive a few hours away to meet another cleaning crew who got rid of the body. It had happened before a few times too and as he was a senators son it was never made public. It was a long story about working on his island, getting young girls, walking in on a man with a nixon tattoo on his back skullfucking a male worker from the house then he looked up nixon tattoo on Google and found out it was Roger stone. It was a good watch. I forget the name I'll go in my history and look it up. He was involved in killing a journalist in the Swiss Alps at his mansion there as he was filming inside the house. Lots of crazy shit

you must be talking about my post in Tinfoil Hat Brigade

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I think you can’t trust anything posted to 4chan, but then again.. those stories had a lot of detail, so who knows..
The bit I found strange was when he said that the man with the nixon tattoo was a big muscley fucker blocking a doorway with his girthy back. Roger Stone is not a very big man now and I can't picture him being a well built dude. The story's do sound like something out of a movie but the whole Epstein thing with the island and sex dungeons sounds like a movie!

Back