Federal Judge's Son Shot and Killed-Manhunt Underway (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Roger Stone is not a very big man now and I can't picture him being a well built dude.
At no point in history has stone looked like anything other than a used car salesman or a low grade bank clerk.
Reagan_Contact_Sheet_C22913_(cropped2) (1).jpg

mrln

silent ghost
The bit I found strange was when he said that the man with the nixon tattoo was a big muscley fucker blocking a doorway with his girthy back. Roger Stone is not a very big man now and I can't picture him being a well built dude.
jail - steroids = the original wimp that he really is.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Doesn't matter what the Link is,None of it matters anymore! The Sons Dead,The Shooters Dead! So the issues Dead! Isn't it? Lmao...SP

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
exactly! a soldier dies every day. either in battle or suicide. and personally,their life is more important than a judges life.
now why was this kid killed? could it be drugs? because the article hasnt specified. was he a problem child of some sort? so he was a good ball player. big deal. i knew a kid who was a great ball player! colleges were scouting him,while he was in 8th grade. but in the end,it was drugs that killed him. see where im going with this? so any other crime thats committed after this crime,is on hold till the killer is caught.? sofor example, that 5yr old who was kidnapped or that senior citizen who was rapped will have to wait?
Not all judges are equal...What about Judge Reinhold?

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
kinda and not really. im just tired of the bullshit bro. society has broken down. big time. now a judge has a kid killed. stop what your doing and find my sons killer,type situation. know what i mean? just fed up with people and society trying to put each other down and using some bullshit movement as an excuse. it mightve started with good intentions. but its gotten away from its agenda. no one is doing shit about it.
so how you?
Good intentions, road to hell, paving?

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Black Lotus said:
When Kobe Bryant died, the entire world made a huge deal out of it.

LOL...LOL...

Yeah...the Fake News MSM might have made a big deal out of it, and bragged him up as if he was a paragon of shining virtue.

However, I would guesstimate that well over half of the population didn't really give a shit.
I certainly didn't.

When Dead Kobe's Copter crashed, all I did was have some humor with it out here and on a couple of other forums.

Kobe Bryant was a bigoted, black racist, unappreciative, multimillionaire piece of shit.

And after Dead Kobe's Copter crashed...he became a dead piece of shit.

Dead Kobe died at a relatively young age...and his family members are now dividing up his loot and living large...while Dead Kobe rots in his grave.
And there's a very poetic sense of justice to that epilogue of Dead Kobe's life.

Regards,
-Ward

Back