Female Abo Gains Sentience

A

Anonymous Coward

"ITT Nigs" was posted on the facebook group, QUT Stalker Space, after Alex Wood was asked to leave a Queensland University of Technology computer lab reserved for the use of indigenous students.

Ms Prior went on sick leave following the incident and reports she felt unsafe leaving her home because she was afraid somebody would say something offensive to her.
She also says she was unable to return to work in a role that required her to have face-to-face contact with white people.

Ms Prior is seeking hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages.
Lawyers for the students have sought to have the case dismissed in the Federal Court, but Judge Michael Jarrett has reserved his decision.

Student faces $200,000 bill in racism row - 9news.com.au

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Articles like this remind me why most news websites have either heavily monitored comments sections, most of the time having a mod actually read every single comment before it is allowed to be displayed, or outright just get rid of the comments section entirely. What was happening was no matter how PC the article and the writer, and no matter how much spin they tried to put on it, they found that people were being influenced (in the wrong direction according to them) more by the comments posted after the news article much more than by the news story itself. Most comment sections to stories that had to do with anything racial, or politically correct, were flooded with comments by angry White people that found they could finally let their real thoughts and feelings about something be known and not be worried about being fired from their job, or be accused of being an evil hate filled racist, which is now almost as bad as being in the middle of a town full of people out on the streets, and having someone pointing at you and accusing you of the most heinous crime imaginable, and having everyone in the town hear it and turn towards you.

This news story here is a fine example of everything wrong in the world today. This is insane. You all do realize that, right? You all do understand that things have gotten WAY out of hand, and most people in charge, and the people that are tasked with creating these insane positions within the government or wherever else, like the so-called "Human Rights Commission", and the the legal action passed that made something called the "Racial Discrimination Act", are very, very mentally sick people, right? That these people are, in my opinion, mentally handicapped and shouldn't even be allowed ANY rights until they have been seen by a panel of very well educated and outstanding psychiatrists and Doctors. And I'm not even talking about the Abo that herself knowingly violated this so called "Racial Discrimination Act" by saying she was afraid of being around White people (of course she won't have to worry though), I'm talking about the people that took her fucking claim seriously and decided to actually address it in any other way than laugh hysterically. And what about the fucking sign on the room that says the room is designated only for one race of people to use? No White people. Well now, that shouldn't be a problem, the Jew has done a fine job at smashing White peoples integrity and pride into the dirt, so you know there won't be many complaints coming in about that, and the ones that do, hey, they'll get fucking sued for it apparently. But what about.. let's say.. Chinese people? Or Lebanese people? There seem to be no shortage of them nowadays in Australia, right? What if some of them wanted to use the room? Do you think that someone would have tried to tell them they had to leave? Do you think that there would be any sort of lawsuit at all? Do you think that the dumber than a sub-Saharan nigger Abo would say she was afraid to ever be around one of them again?

Ask yourselves some of these questions. Ask yourselves if the world you live in now seems as nice, as comfortable, as normal as it did when you were growing up. Ask your GRANDPARENTS what they think of it now, compared to how it was when THEY were growing up (I said Grandparents, not parents, because for most of us in my age bracket, the people in our parents generation were the evil traitors that got most of this insanity into motion, and threw money at it, and support, and votes, so I firmly believe that the baby boomer generation is thoroughly EVIL and I pretty much hate everything that they stand for, which for the most part is, try to buy up as much fancy and unneeded shit as you can, try to out do your neighbors, try to live the capitalistic wet dream as much as you can, and fuck what happens to generations after you, after all, we're teaching them to grow up being even more ruthless and disgusting as we ourselves were). I'd have shit to say about our Grandparents era as well, about how robotic they were, how much pride and patriotism they had, how they believed their Government no matter what, and would gladly get out of a fucking ditch and run into a machine gun nest if asked to. How they had disgustingly blind faith. But I won't talk about that, because at that era, they actually DID believe that their Governments were good, and to be honest, back then, how much proof wast there that that wasn't the case? It did seem like a good time back then. But ask them anyways, because things now would never have been possible back then. That generation WOULD have put a stop to it as soon as they started hearing talk about "gender neutral bathrooms", "racial discrimination lawsuits", "hate crimes", and the like. But they didn't have that, and couldn't for a minute believe that it would ever come to this.

It's time we take the Jews nation wrecking poisonous thoughts and ideas, along with all of their traitorous "white" lackeys, and drive them ALL into the sea. And then burn every single fucking book, and wipe every single mention of it on the internet, off of the face of the fucking earth, and start over. Start to teach our newborns the old, beautiful, pride filled ways of our Race and cultures.

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
Articles like this remind me why most news websites have either heavily monitored comments sections, most of the time having a mod actually read every single comment before it is allowed to be displayed, or outright just get rid of the comments section entirely. What was happening was no matter how PC the article and the writer, and no matter how much spin they tried to put on it, they found that people were being influenced (in the wrong direction according to them) more by the comments posted after the news article much more than by the news story itself. Most comment sections to stories that had to do with anything racial, or politically correct, were flooded with comments by angry White people that found they could finally let their real thoughts and feelings about something be known and not be worried about being fired from their job, or be accused of being an evil hate filled racist, which is now almost as bad as being in the middle of a town full of people out on the streets, and having someone pointing at you and accusing you of the most heinous crime imaginable, and having everyone in the town hear it and turn towards you.

This news story here is a fine example of everything wrong in the world today. This is insane. You all do realize that, right? You all do understand that things have gotten WAY out of hand, and most people in charge, and the people that are tasked with creating these insane positions within the government or wherever else, like the so-called "Human Rights Commission", and the the legal action passed that made something called the "Racial Discrimination Act", are very, very mentally sick people, right? That these people are, in my opinion, mentally handicapped and shouldn't even be allowed ANY rights until they have been seen by a panel of very well educated and outstanding psychiatrists and Doctors. And I'm not even talking about the Abo that herself knowingly violated this so called "Racial Discrimination Act" by saying she was afraid of being around White people (of course she won't have to worry though), I'm talking about the people that took her fucking claim seriously and decided to actually address it in any other way than laugh hysterically. And what about the fucking sign on the room that says the room is designated only for one race of people to use? No White people. Well now, that shouldn't be a problem, the Jew has done a fine job at smashing White peoples integrity and pride into the dirt, so you know there won't be many complaints coming in about that, and the ones that do, hey, they'll get fucking sued for it apparently. But what about.. let's say.. Chinese people? Or Lebanese people? There seem to be no shortage of them nowadays in Australia, right? What if some of them wanted to use the room? Do you think that someone would have tried to tell them they had to leave? Do you think that there would be any sort of lawsuit at all? Do you think that the dumber than a sub-Saharan nigger Abo would say she was afraid to ever be around one of them again?

Ask yourselves some of these questions. Ask yourselves if the world you live in now seems as nice, as comfortable, as normal as it did when you were growing up. Ask your GRANDPARENTS what they think of it now, compared to how it was when THEY were growing up (I said Grandparents, not parents, because for most of us in my age bracket, the people in our parents generation were the evil traitors that got most of this insanity into motion, and threw money at it, and support, and votes, so I firmly believe that the baby boomer generation is thoroughly EVIL and I pretty much hate everything that they stand for, which for the most part is, try to buy up as much fancy and unneeded shit as you can, try to out do your neighbors, try to live the capitalistic wet dream as much as you can, and fuck what happens to generations after you, after all, we're teaching them to grow up being even more ruthless and disgusting as we ourselves were). I'd have shit to say about our Grandparents era as well, about how robotic they were, how much pride and patriotism they had, how they believed their Government no matter what, and would gladly get out of a fucking ditch and run into a machine gun nest if asked to. How they had disgustingly blind faith. But I won't talk about that, because at that era, they actually DID believe that their Governments were good, and to be honest, back then, how much proof wast there that that wasn't the case? It did seem like a good time back then. But ask them anyways, because things now would never have been possible back then. That generation WOULD have put a stop to it as soon as they started hearing talk about "gender neutral bathrooms", "racial discrimination lawsuits", "hate crimes", and the like. But they didn't have that, and couldn't for a minute believe that it would ever come to this.

It's time we take the Jews nation wrecking poisonous thoughts and ideas, along with all of their traitorous "white" lackeys, and drive them ALL into the sea. And then burn every single fucking book, and wipe every single mention of it on the internet, off of the face of the fucking earth, and start over. Start to teach our newborns the old, beautiful, pride filled ways of our Race and cultures.
You can't wait to get your 20 dollar bill I betcha.

D.O.A.

Slavery gets shit done
This is a law called 18c that was devised by something we call here the outrage industry. The fact they reserve sections of the school for only specific people depending on the color of your skin is going to make a great court case. Hopefully they bring the buses back next. Get to the back bitch.