bizarre Female Cop Shot (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

In the era of gender equality, isn't it just awesome that female police officers can get shot just like their male counterparts?
And, still act like a typical female cop and do nothing to try and stop the gun fight. In all the years I was a cop I've only seen one female that was worth anything, females have NO PLACE IN LE or MILITARY!
Females can not and do not have the heart to be a fighter.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
And, still act like a typical female cop and do nothing to try and stop the gun fight. In all the years I was a cop I've only seen one female that was worth anything, females have NO PLACE IN LE or MILITARY!
Why do cops only have other cops as friends? Cause they find it too hard trying to fit in with humans.

IExist

I exist
In the era of gender equality, isn't it just awesome that female police officers can get shot just like their male counterparts?
That's what we strived for. Equal rights, equal fights. Be it shot equally like fellow male cops, bitch slapped after punching a dude, drag through the mud by the reality that your fucking lies (not you personally) about abuse got displayed in the Virginia Court.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Wrong. Few years ago i opened a thread of women cops killing thieves in brazil

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
That's what we strived for. Equal rights, equal fights. Be it shot equally like fellow male cops, bitch slapped after punching a dude, drag through the mud by the reality that your fucking lies (not you personally) about abuse got displayed in the Virginia Court.
What's the"Virginia court?"

Samsclub1

Great Deals
Guess she wasn't expecting to be greeted by a bullet. No sense of caution at all!
well the problem is people complain when cops get overly cautious but then they get killed or severely wounded for not being overly cautious, like there's no winning with either

Back