Female Hanging Thread

Plouton

Forum Veteran
More from South Asia. In the first suicide, I don't know what is written on her arm. The second suicide is from Nepal. It seemed like an ordinary one. She hanged herself in a hospital. For some reason people thought she wasn't the type to commit suicide and she must have been murdered. Lots of pictures of people rioting outside of the hospital. Made it difficult to find good photos of her.

Attachments

Annihilator

Gathering Leftovers
More from South Asia. In the first suicide, I don't know what is written on her arm. The second suicide is from Nepal. It seemed like an ordinary one. She hanged herself in a hospital. For some reason people thought she wasn't the type to commit suicide and she must have been murdered. Lots of pictures of people rioting outside of the hospital. Made it difficult to find good photos of her.
View attachment 372964
This 18 yr girl was harassed by her brother and her neighbors. Her father complained to the police but as usual in India, nobody gives a shit.

Attachments

Plouton

Forum Veteran
This 18 yr girl was harassed by her brother and her neighbors. Her father complained to the police but as usual in India, nobody gives a shit.
Actually I was referring to the first suicide I showed, the woman with the red top. This is from the woman in purple near the end. I didn't even know she had writing on her arm. I still don't know what is says.

Plouton

Forum Veteran
I appreciate your going to other gore sites and posting material here that I otherwise wouldn't see. However, sometimes the material originates here and is picked up by these other sites. Then when you post it here you are reposting. I don't expect you to know everything that has been posted here. However, the first two photos in your last post (the woman from Ghana) were posted here only 11 days ago. They are fairly unusual and generated multiple additional posts. Please try to limit the number of your reposts.

Plouton

Forum Veteran
More from South Asia. The first suicide was a married woman who hanged herself with her unmarried lover (not shown). They apparently drank pesticide before hanging themselves. The second woman used a rope to hang herself. So that it would not cut deeply into her neck, she put some cloth around her neck first. The last couple, (the ones with their faces covered) were two young women. Their families claim they were murdered but a bag of theirs had the rope that they cut a piece off of to hang themselves. It is more likely that they were romantically involved.

Attachments

Annihilator

Gathering Leftovers
The last couple, (the ones with their faces covered) were two young women. Their families claim they were murdered but a bag of theirs had the rope that they cut a piece off of to hang themselves. It is more likely that they were romantically involved.
It turns out that they are both hockey players. More picture below,

Attachments

Plouton

Forum Veteran
It turns out that they are both hockey players. More picture below,
Great finds! I found a few more photos including a cutdown showing them unmasked. Many woman who hang themselves do it barefoot. From your photos you can see that they were wearing their footware but the one in flip flops lost both of hers and the other one lost one shoe during their hangings. All of this strengthens my view that they were romantically involved.

Attachments