Female Scooter Booter - Ass up

As the truck driver what would you do?

• Drive truck forward to get it off the body?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drive the truck reverse to get it off the body?

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • Leave the truck where it is?

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Perform CPR on the person under your wheels?

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Take photos with your cell phone?

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Call your mom? Gonna be late for dinner.

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Drive truck forward or back - whatever to get if off the dead body?

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
This young lady was riding her scooter-booter (more like a moped) and was caught up with a truck in traffic. She went down and the truck ran over her with the it's front wheels, crushing her mid-body section, which is exactly when/where the truck stopped.

What's that song..."Ass up..."

I suppose that at this point any truck driver doesn't really know what to do in order to get the truck off a body (even if that person is clearly dead): reverse the truck, drive it forward, or just stay where it stopped.

What would you do? Take the poll :).

Shanghai, China, Oct. 9, 2016.

young-woman-on-scooter-nailed-under-large-truck-1-Shanghai-CH-oct-9-16.jpg

young-woman-on-scooter-nailed-under-large-truck-2-Shanghai-CH-oct-9-16.jpg

young-woman-on-scooter-nailed-under-large-truck-3-Shanghai-CH-oct-9-16.jpg

young-woman-on-scooter-nailed-under-large-truck-4-Shanghai-CH-oct-9-16.jpg

young-woman-on-scooter-nailed-under-large-truck-5-Shanghai-CH-oct-9-16.jpg

U N Owen

Squishy
Asians and their trucks; a never ending source of delightful entertainment....... I think the three dudes in orange are drawing straws to see who will deal with the top half of the body

AkiTaki

NewbieX
I heard in China, if a driver accidentally runs over someone, it's common practice to actually reverse over the victim again to make sure he/she is dead. Apparently it's cheaper to pay the penalty for the death than to have the victim litigate against you. Doesn't bode well for the hapless folks who wind up on the wrong part of the hellish traffic there if it's true :/

Fantasic

Walking talking contradiction
I heard in China, if a driver accidentally runs over someone, it's common practice to actually reverse over the victim again to make sure he/she is dead. Apparently it's cheaper to pay the penalty for the death than to have the victim litigate against you. Doesn't bode well for the hapless folks who wind up on the wrong part of the hellish traffic there if it's true :/
This makes a lot of sense actually. You can easily claim ignorance.

Plouton

Forum Veteran
Actually this was something said about U.S. law at least 40 years ago.

I'm surprised that nobody has pointed out the good news--the moped was undamaged.