soldiers dead in Ukraine (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

sgrass

Rookie
I found these 2 pictures,but their faces are masked . Anyone know whether they are really female soldiers dead in Ukraine?
Seems one soldier peed her pants

Attachments

• 232F75F8-C295-4906-A006-EF517E3FAC93.jpeg
    232F75F8-C295-4906-A006-EF517E3FAC93.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 9,854
  • 6AF7F5D2-8D70-448E-93CF-DCFF144F834A.jpeg
    6AF7F5D2-8D70-448E-93CF-DCFF144F834A.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 9,783

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I guess unless you are into some disturbing kinks, I don't think it matters. As a man, you would have to be a horses ass to get involved in this "war". As a woman?! Lol. Speechless...

nostrils

Forum Veteran
Women are dying in Ukraine. Mostly to indirect fire so it’s less likely that they are photographed.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Those are Russian fatigues on the fresher corpse 🤷🏻‍♂️
it's the east European tracksuit of farmers and American Airsoft fatties. Those Gorka suits are sold all over the place as camping accessories. The Russian special forces used them a decade ago, they're made of canvas it's like wearing a fucking tent. I have an original from Beslan made by SSO SPOSN in my collection of random shit, worth about $1000 now (for a war shit collector anyway). The BAR ones are acrylic Amazon/eBay crap and that's what she's wearing. They are generic to both sides being what they are.

Reactions: McM

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I found these 2 pictures,but their faces are masked . Anyone know whether they are really female soldiers dead in Ukraine?
Seems one soldier peed her pants
I don't know about the first pic, it's possible - but with face blurred out canna tell. Pro-Russian sites will post just about anything, as long as it's pretty much bullshit. The second however is real, but they're not females...they're male Ukrainian soldiers who were killed in Soledar back in Jan 2023 when the Russians took the place. Same pic below, uncensored:

KIA Ukrainian soldiers - Soledar Jan 2023.jpg

Ok got it, and the first pic is also not a female (looks like this thread be needing a title change...)...it was a Ukrainian dude who was part of an armed group of 3 men who tried to infiltrate Russia in the Sumy and Belgorod regions on some mission. This one was killed while the other two escaped. It took back place back in Dec. 2020.

1. Can see why he looks almost like a female with the fucked up hairdo...
Ukraine infiltrator killed in Russia 1 - 2020.jpg

2. Same pic, but face still censored out.
Ukraine infiltrator killed in Russia 2 - 2020.jpg

3. Another view of same guy, dead.
Ukraine infiltrator killed in Russia 3 - 2020.jpg

Last edited:

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
These pics aren't of Ukrainian female soldiers....they're both male. Title should be changed ~ kinda deceptive and untrue.

Back