Users who are viewing this thread

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
I think the husband went with only 15 grams of TNT because he wanted to keep his sammich maker indecent shape.

jaydol

Well Known Member
The fight by Islamic extremists to try and force Russia into giving them autonomy in the Caucasus regions is still going on.

A pretty 25 year old woman had recently converted to Islam, married an Islamic guy and moved to his residence in Dagestan.

Not long after, she is dressed in a long black robe and gray scarf walking down a road towards a military check-point. Under her robe is a belt container about 15 grams of TNT and a detonator.

Armed guards at the check-point noticed her and called out for her to stop. But the woman began walking more quickly towards them so the guards opened fire with their AK's, knocking her to her knees on the road as bullets whizzed all around her.

Then BOOM...she detonated.

It's not clear if she she triggered the suicide-belt herself or if it was due to the gunfire.

Grozny, Russia, November 17, 2018.

Set 1.
First, a series of vid-grabs that I put together showing her approach and eventual demise.
View attachment 348623

2. At this point she is on the ground.
View attachment 348624

View attachment 348625

View attachment 348626

View attachment 348627
Sheesh, all wasted for Islam, what an idiot!

Ratchetcasket

This user was banned
15 gr TNT is a bit too little for a real blast/suicide attack, good for open a door. Or as ignition to detonate larger charges like a truck of ammunition. Or did she want to hug one of the armed guards and trigger the belt?
The photos of the corpse are great though.

Seems like she just wanted to go out, either death by soldier or mini kaboom.

Shicklgrüber

Whites Only
The fight by Islamic extremists to try and force Russia into giving them autonomy in the Caucasus regions is still going on.

A pretty 25 year old woman had recently converted to Islam, married an Islamic guy and moved to his residence in Dagestan.

Not long after, she is dressed in a long black robe and gray scarf walking down a road towards a military check-point. Under her robe is a belt container about 15 grams of TNT and a detonator.

Armed guards at the check-point noticed her and called out for her to stop. But the woman began walking more quickly towards them so the guards opened fire with their AK's, knocking her to her knees on the road as bullets whizzed all around her.

Then BOOM...she detonated.

It's not clear if she she triggered the suicide-belt herself or if it was due to the gunfire.

Grozny, Russia, November 17, 2018.

Set 1.
First, a series of vid-grabs that I put together showing her approach and eventual demise.
View attachment 348623

2. At this point she is on the ground.
View attachment 348624

View attachment 348625

View attachment 348626

View attachment 348627
Scum of the 🌎

If there is a Satan, his name is "Allah".
i mean if someone said the same thing about jesus? that would piss u off unless ur an aethist and im a muslim so thats offensive to me oh and the taliban invented their own kind of islam called sunni which includes killing all religions but the islam my islam is that its a sin for u to kill or harm urself in anyway

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned
i mean if someone said the same thing about jesus? that would piss u off unless ur an aethist and im a muslim so thats offensive to me oh and the taliban invented their own kind of islam called sunni which includes killing all religions but the islam my islam is that its a sin for u to kill or harm urself in anyway
I agree in part. Not all Muslims are terrorists. It's bozos like Osama bin Laden that make all Muslims look bad. I've never read the Koran, but I doubt it condones child rape, torture, burning folks alive and mass murder.

Back