Users who are viewing this thread

In the vid-grabs it looks as though the woman, Karina, is blown to bits, but she actually faired pretty well considering and enough to show everyone her rack.

Set 2. And the good stuff.

View attachment 348628

View attachment 348629

View attachment 348630

View attachment 348631

View attachment 348633

11. If you look closely, you can see a tuft of pubes where her va-j-j used to be.
View attachment 348634

12. Still pretty even in Death.
View attachment 348635

13. A suicide note was found near the woman's body. She had written, "Allah forgive me" 21 times.
View attachment 348636 Think there’s enough to munch

cfofe

Rookie
15 gr TNT is a bit too little for a real blast/suicide attack, good for open a door. Or as ignition to detonate larger charges like a truck of ammunition. Or did she want to hug one of the armed guards and trigger the belt?
The photos of the corpse are great though.
She wanted to blow up some muslim bitch... Oh wait... Shes the one in the picture... and the bomber... hmmm... okay. She wanted to blow herself up... Because she is a Muslim. I think she made the right decision.

gorebro

NewbieX
If there is a Satan, his name is "Allah".
fuck you man, islam is a religion of peace, not whatever the fuck these stupid 'islamic' terrorists are doing and im pretty sure she is 100 percent not muslim and all 'muslim' terrorists kill MAINLY MUSLIMS. you really shouldnt be saying shit like that if you dont want to suffer in hell. i really dont want any of that for anyone so dont be saying shit like that. saying negative things against other religions is completely forbidden against religions in islam especially when it comes to their gods. dont make yourself look bad.

gorebro

NewbieX
She wanted to blow up some muslim bitch... Oh wait... Shes the one in the picture... and the bomber... hmmm... okay. She wanted to blow herself up... Because she is a Muslim. I think she made the right decision.
no. she tried joining an anti-islamic terrorist group

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
The fight by Islamic extremists to try and force Russia into giving them autonomy in the Caucasus regions is still going on.

A pretty 25 year old woman had recently converted to Islam, married an Islamic guy and moved to his residence in Dagestan.

Not long after, she is dressed in a long black robe and gray scarf walking down a road towards a military check-point. Under her robe is a belt container about 15 grams of TNT and a detonator.

Armed guards at the check-point noticed her and called out for her to stop. But the woman began walking more quickly towards them so the guards opened fire with their AK's, knocking her to her knees on the road as bullets whizzed all around her.

Then BOOM...she detonated.

It's not clear if she she triggered the suicide-belt herself or if it was due to the gunfire.

Grozny, Russia, November 17, 2018.

Set 1.
First, a series of vid-grabs that I put together showing her approach and eventual demise.
View attachment 348623

2. At this point she is on the ground.
View attachment 348624

View attachment 348625

View attachment 348626

View attachment 348627
Ya Gotta Luv Her right? My Boom Boom Girl! Lmfao...SP

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
One dead cunt. No sympathy for these extremist pigs. Rot in hell or get fucked by the retards who were sent there before with possibly pieces missing.

Back