Feminism destroys civilization

The Y isn’t completely why you’re male, there’s more factors to it than that. You may not be XY at all, you could be XX and not even know it. I only pointed out the chromosome thing because I find genetics fascinating and I thought you could use some more education.

You agreed with me that welfare is enslaving then stated black women are empowered by being able to feed their children. That’s not really evidence of female empowerment in society. Within the small family structure maybe but pointing to that as it pertains to feminism in general seemed ignorant. Now you’re going even a step further and blaming the mothers for the father being absent and not providing, as if babies are only the responsibility of the woman… and telling me about all your stuff and bitches you fuck doesn’t address my point about lack of family values, loyalty and respect with the black community… well it does somewhat.

Cream in your coffee is an old southern expression used when referring to fair skinned blacks that were the offspring of slave owners and slaves. I think I may know more about black people than you.
Being an XX male or even an XXY male is an abnormality and there would be evidence of this abnormality within the individual. Not to say that these abnormalities could be seen by looking at the person, but they would be present regardless. If I were XX or XXY I would know as a result.

I said "black women take it as", meaning their perception of welfare. Your perception does not equate to the reality of a matter, being so educated I would not expect to have to explain that.

I am speaking about a microcosm within the society, not the society itself. Also something I assumed you would understand. For evidence as to the empowerment of the women that exist within this demographic. A woman can have a man jailed for not paying child support, all while the child is not even his. She can then request child support from the man that is actually the father, whenever she pleases. While having no repercussions for the money and time lost by the other man due to her own negligence. After a few years of getting payment from the actual father, she can then put the child up for adoption for any bullshit reason she can concoct. Still having no repercussions for her own actions. An absent man is a dead beat, this women will not be shamed or denigrated at all. This woman could have aborted the child from the very start, with no input from the man at all. She has the power to choose whether the man becomes a father or not, women are not the only person that should be responsible for the babies. However, they hold the final say as to if the baby will make it into the world or not. A man not being in his child's life is viewed as worse than a woman having an abortion or giving the child up for adoption. As a man all you can do is wear a condom and rub this hoe down with spermicidal lube and pray she doesn't get knocked up, or not have sex at all (could crush a plan B up and slip it to her lol when push comes to shove I get resourceful lol cause if she doesn't what can you do) (and fuck a vasectomy I am to young, and for the beta males that would take this new male birth control shot that would make you sterile for something like 13 years (read on FB earlier today) you are a fucking moron and when the 13 years if up you will find out that you got played and are not fucking sterile indefinitely). So you tell me who has more power in the situation? ( go ahead an give another cop out to women I know it is coming )

If there aren't many traditional husband and wife households raising the children. Then they have not even seen a family, and in most cases for many generations. So of course they don't know what family values are, as well as loyalty and respect. The parents are the child first teachers, by having both parents in the space all of those things will be imparted on the child from birth (as long as the parents are not like bat shit crazy which should not be the case if they are married. Should have been enough time together before procreating to make sure you are not going to bring a child into something like that). Simple enough, would you agree?

Because you know some antiquated term about black people, or know more about black people history etc etc WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK. If you are not black, you don't know what it means to be black and you don't have any lived experiences from the perspective of a black person.

AND YES I GOTTA LOTTA SHIT AND FUCK ALOTTA BITCHES, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO. How do you know what kind of women you will be compatible with if you have little experience with women? SO FOR THE GUYS READING THIS FUCK BITCHES, and while you are doing it learn from them. Just be cognizant that there is some shit out there worse than knocking up a skeezer, and don't be an ass to them so there is nothing bad said about you cause they talk a ton lmao

Being an XX male or even an XXY male is an abnormality and there would be evidence of this abnormality within the individual. Not to say that these abnormalities could be seen by looking at the person, but they would be present regardless. If I were XX or XXY I would know as a result.

I said "black women take it as", meaning their perception of welfare. Your perception does not equate to the reality of a matter, being so educated I would not expect to have to explain that.

I am speaking about a microcosm within the society, not the society itself. Also something I assumed you would understand. For evidence as to the empowerment of the women that exist within this demographic. A woman can have a man jailed for not paying child support, all while the child is not even his. She can then request child support from the man that is actually the father, whenever she pleases. While having no repercussions for the money and time lost by the other man due to her own negligence. After a few years of getting payment from the actual father, she can then put the child up for adoption for any bullshit reason she can concoct. Still having no repercussions for her own actions. An absent man is a dead beat, this women will not be shamed or denigrated at all. This woman could have aborted the child from the very start, with no input from the man at all. She has the power to choose whether the man becomes a father or not, women are not the only person that should be responsible for the babies. However, they hold the final say as to if the baby will make it into the world or not. A man not being in his child's life is viewed as worse than a woman having an abortion or giving the child up for adoption. As a man all you can do is wear a condom and rub this hoe down with spermicidal lube and pray she doesn't get knocked up, or not have sex at all (could crush a plan B up and slip it to her lol when push comes to shove I get resourceful lol cause if she doesn't what can you do) (and fuck a vasectomy I am to young, and for the beta males that would take this new male birth control shot that would make you sterile for something like 13 years (read on FB earlier today) you are a fucking moron and when the 13 years if up you will find out that you got played and are not fucking sterile indefinitely). So you tell me who has more power in the situation? ( go ahead an give another cop out to women I know it is coming )

If there aren't many traditional husband and wife households raising the children. Then they have not even seen a family, and in most cases for many generations. So of course they don't know what family values are, as well as loyalty and respect. The parents are the child first teachers, by having both parents in the space all of those things will be imparted on the child from birth (as long as the parents are not like bat shit crazy which should not be the case if they are married. Should have been enough time together before procreating to make sure you are not going to bring a child into something like that). Simple enough, would you agree?

Because you know some antiquated term about black people, or know more about black people history etc etc WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK. If you are not black, you don't know what it means to be black and you don't have any lived experiences from the perspective of a black person.

AND YES I GOTTA LOTTA SHIT AND FUCK ALOTTA BITCHES, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO. How do you know what kind of women you will be compatible with if you have little experience with women? SO FOR THE GUYS READING THIS FUCK BITCHES, and while you are doing it learn from them. Just be cognizant that there is some shit out there worse than knocking up a skeezer, and don't be an ass to them so there is nothing bad said about you cause they talk a ton lmao
P.S. I am sure I have predecessors who are white, but I black. Not fair skinned, light skinned, or anything of the sort. A footlong nappy ass afro, think nappy ass beard longer than most black females natural hair from ear to ear. A MF silver back gorilla if you ever seen one LMMFAO

McM

Forum Veteran
When he had enough from opposite opinions on a symposium he used to fall 'unconscious' on the ground to interrupt the discussion. :lol:
I read that in a biography of Jung and in the published letters between the two.

I don't like humans.. has nothing to do with genders. Even the chicks I stick my dick in I hate.

But to be clear, feminists are just like muslims, cancer. Just give 'em some time and they will go away when their hype is over.