Fierce fighting sparks fire outside Ukrainian nuclear plant [largest nuclear power plant in Europe] (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ

Lovdatchiggin

Forum Veteran
The nuclear power plant is only working with the number 4 reactor, according to what I read. It's said have managed to get the fire out.
This is very scary.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
they say this one is 6 times larger than chernobyl...

How Fkn Stupid can these People B? Just look at what Their doing outside a Fkn Nuclear Power Reactor! That should tell U Everything U need to know about the Intelligence of these Fkn Parasitic Turds!
SP

5thgen

Rookie
Not pro Russian or anything but why is it bad when Russia or China invade a country but all good when USA does it? Ukraine ain't no angel and have censored the media and opposing parties just like Putin. Open your eyes and don't blindly believe what the media is telling you. Do your own research.

Cauntsniff

Wadiyatalkinabeet??
Pretty sure the nuclear plant level is the best one for K/D ratio damn those corner campers abound tho.......

Famd190

NewbieX
Not pro Russian or anything but why is it bad when Russia or China invade a country but all good when USA does it? Ukraine ain't no angel and have censored the media and opposing parties just like Putin. Open your eyes and don't blindly believe what the media is telling you. Do your own research.
👍

D.O.A.

We are Kings

Grecs

Rookie

Cool8

Lurker
The nuclear power plant is only working with the number 4 reactor, according to what I read. It's said have managed to get the fire out.
This is very scary.
I heard almost all the reactors work except the one that got hit by fire as it was under maintenance

hcoop111

Such is life
Somebody correct me if I’m wrong and I totally could be here …but…didn’t America actually get authorisation to help with Isis and rebels over in derka derka land ….I’m not sure but I don’t think they actually invaded …and if they got some fuel or resources that may of been part of the deal between the presidents (we won’t know because they never tell us “peons” what is really going on behind closed doors…. Also if you are taking out your own people for no reason at all and saying shit like putin is for “de nazification “ and that’s what he is doing atm being a nazi himself….then you deserve to be invaded in all honesty ( I hate that people have to die and innocents do …but wtf can I do I’m a disabled fucking spec in this universe if I could trust me I fucking would try to do something) no matter what way you slice this people really got to stop giving america that bad rap for invading others countries…I am pretty sure that 9x/10 they have actually tried to help other countries and people don’t seem to understand that …yes ok everyone thinks they are assholes for the whole I’m better than you blah blah blah patriotic crap…but put that aside …as I said please correct me if I’m wrong there

Back