Maybe Maggot

send bobs
Started this yesterday and decided keep at it till it was finished. Not sure if it's any good, I did too much wiz and I'm a bit wired now. :confused:
It's HD but managed to get the size down to about 60 MB, still might need a little time to load for some.

scabagale

Rookie
Dude that was being kicked in the balls must have liked that kinda shit cuz he wasn’t trying to help himself. Fucking simp!

Maybe Maggot

send bobs
Dude that was being kicked in the balls must have liked that kinda shit cuz he wasn’t trying to help himself. Fucking simp!
Yeah, he's one of those guys who pays MMA trained girls to beat him up. It's a thing apparently.
There's one video I have of this old guy who paid 2 of these girls to kick and punch him for 10 minutes till he puked.
Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Maybe Maggot

send bobs
Do you intravenous the wizz? Tis nice so tis
In the past when the stuff was a lot cleaner, but only 5 or 6 times with an old mate I knew. Not done IV for a while now.
I knew a supplier, so could leapfrog all the dealers inbetween, cutting it with all sorts of crap no doubt. It was 100% pure, I'd buy the ounce direct from this huge 4KG block, the vapours made your eyes water if it was fresh enough. Nowadays I'm only eating it, and it's nothing like as good as it used to be.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
In the past when the stuff was a lot cleaner, but only 5 or 6 times with an old mate I knew. Not done IV for a while now.
I knew a supplier, so could leapfrog all the dealers inbetween, cutting it with all sorts of crap no doubt. It was 100% pure, I'd buy the ounce direct from this huge 4KG block, the vapours made your eyes water if it was fresh enough. Nowadays I'm only eating it, and it's nothing like as good as it used to be.
When it stank of cat piss! Ahhh them were the days. I had a girlfriend when we were both 16 and we'd take wizz and fuck for hours. So fkin good. That was a long time ago when drugs were drugs. I miss ganja. Resin. Say I'd have a joint on a morning I'd be stoned as feck for a few hours then as it wore off I'd still feel different. Like a comedown I guess. Weed is nothing like that.
Did you ever intraveen hero when it was good? Like say 2000? Im of the opinion that anyone who did would never go back to anything else. It was that good. I bet that's how it still is in USA.
Any Americans out there willing to post me a tiny bit of heroin anonymously If I pay you some money? Seriously?

Maybe Maggot

send bobs
When it stank of cat piss! Ahhh them were the days. I had a girlfriend when we were both 16 and we'd take wizz and fuck for hours. So fkin good. That was a long time ago when drugs were drugs. I miss ganja. Resin. Say I'd have a joint on a morning I'd be stoned as feck for a few hours then as it wore off I'd still feel different. Like a comedown I guess. Weed is nothing like that.
Did you ever intraveen hero when it was good? Like say 2000? Im of the opinion that anyone who did would never go back to anything else. It was that good. I bet that's how it still is in USA.
Any Americans out there willing to post me a tiny bit of heroin anonymously If I pay you some money? Seriously?
:lulz: Yes cats piss!
Only smoked smack, I think if I'd ever shot up H I would still be doing so now, but even just smoking it those few times was something else. I get hooked on everything, did cocaine daily throughout my twenties, smoked crack for a good 5 years of that. Got into well over £20K debt but that never bothered me.
Coke/crack is such a lifeless drug but I had to have as much as could get, can't say I ever truly enjoyed any of it. Woke up one day, after a really bad weekend, and knew I'd never touch it again. It was more of a mental craving than anything physical.
I have done it since, but it's never had the same addictive effect it used to have. I can take it or leave it. All my friends are still doing a lot of coke, its so fuckin boring.
Like Death in Vegas sing, "Coke, it steals your soul"

EDIT: "Too much coke, it sucks your life"
Must have made up the other line :shrug:

Last edited:

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
:lulz: Yes cats piss!
Only smoked smack, I think if I'd ever shot up H I would still be doing so now, but even just smoking it those few times was something else. I get hooked on everything, did cocaine daily throughout my twenties, smoked crack for a good 5 years of that. Got into well over £20K debt but that never bothered me.
Coke/crack is such a lifeless drug but I had to have as much as could get, can't say I ever truly enjoyed any of it. Woke up one day, after a really bad weekend, and knew I'd never touch it again. It was more of a mental craving than anything physical.
I have done it since, but it's never had the same addictive effect it used to have. I can take it or leave it. All my friends are still doing a lot of coke, its so fuckin boring.
Like Death in Vegas sing, "Coke, it steals your soul"

EDIT: "Too much coke, it sucks your life"
Must have made up the other line :shrug:
I've had some mega crack sessions. It's not nice. at the time you can't stop but want to. I've had it where I sweated it out and I stank of it for days. That's one thing I can easily live without. If I don't start I'm OK.
I wish smoking shit still worked like it did. In those days I would get a hit just off burning and smoking the foil wrap it came in. Sounds weak but I did. I could get a 5er bag so easily compared to resin and I'd have an awesome buzz for 2 days. I'd usually not sleep for the first night as I'd feel so good I didn't want yo waste it by sleeping. My eyes would be pinned and shiny red, I couldn't hide it. I was still at my parents then and for years I'd go to work, come home, smoke joints in the garden or garage if it was raining and if d keep to myself and be quiet then on brown I was singing and chatty and although I felt great my parents knew I was on something and it was always uncomfortable. It's actually pretty wank these days. I need lots to feel anything. I have meths to keep me right then I use to try get a head change. It barely works. Beer increases the hit slightly. When it's good and I drink it tries to kill me. I'm actually going to do my very fkin best to leave it alone for a while.
I spent £320 on Thursday last week on gear and beer and by Friday night I was skint. I paid bills and got food in too so it's not too bad. But I was skint by sat night for the ufc. I shouldn't have been. If I drink I seem to piss away money.
Yes after tomorrow (as I still have a couple of grams) I will leave it alone.
Since the rona there's actually been a bit of a drought. What's getting through is shit and everyone has it. The same shit.
I need to chill out with it. I was doing great too after I was in hospital nearly dying. But I've slipped up and life it back the same as it has been for years.

Users who are viewing this thread