Film director Tony Scott jumps from bridge (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
That's really sad! I hadn't even heard anything and I watched the news this morning. i didn't know he was Ridley Scotts brother either. I enjoyed quite A few of both of their movies.:( May he R.I.P. and I feel horrible for his children and wife. Thanks Gee

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
That's really sad! I hadn't even heard anything and I watched the news this morning. i didn't know he was Ridley Scotts brother either. I enjoyed quite A few of both of their movies.:( May he R.I.P. and I feel horrible for his children and wife. Thanks Gee

There are rumours of brain cancer i guess if they're true it would have some bearing on his mindset.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
There are rumours of brain cancer i guess if they're true it would have some bearing on his mindset.
Ohhh, wow. That suck's, if that's the case know one can blame him for not wanting to endure all that pain and treatment he would have had to go through:(

TheDuckingtons

Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
R.I.P. Tony Scott! Thanks for making me question my sexuality in that beach volleyball scene from Top Gun. I didn't end up a fudge packer, but it could've happened from that movie. I think Quentin Tarantino said something to the effect that Top Gun was the most homo-erotic movie he ever saw.

KG

stalking
I read that there are cell phone videos and pictures that the boater below took.

JenAdair

Rookie
I read that there are cell phone videos and pictures that the boater below took.

nOVD8.jpg

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
Religion? Sorry if I missed where that was in the video, or was that mentioned elsewhere.

I mentioned it.
If he were an Animal he'd of been put down,because of religion,they keep you alive for what could be years by machinery if necessary.
Suicide is a mortal sin in the eyes of religion.

KG

stalking
I mentioned it.
If he were an Animal he'd of been put down,because of religion,they keep you alive for what could be years by machinery if necessary.
Suicide is a mortal sin in the eyes of religion.

I like to think of it as it's a felony to kill people not religious reasons but hey thats just me.

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
That's what I've been trying to figure out. I think it's one of the most selfish spineless act a person can do is to kill their self.

If they're healthy i agree with you,but this man was allegedly suffering from brain cancer.
I think i'd of killed myself though not public and messy like him,i'd of taken a heroin od.
I've considered suicide when i was in my teens,but i'd never do it unless i was fading away and in agony ie a terminal illness.

KG

stalking
If they're healthy i agree with you,but this man was allegedly suffering from brain cancer.
I think i'd of killed myself though not public and messy like him,i'd of taken a heroin od.
I've considered suicide when i was in my teens,but i'd never do it unless i was fading away and in agony ie a terminal illness.

HIs family has to live with that though and most insurances don't have a suicide pay out. Not that they need the money I'm sure but still in my opinion it was a pussy way out.

Back