disaster Fingers Hacked Punishment (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Give that 5 minutes for the initial shock to wear off, and that will be one of the most painful things he’s ever experienced.

Searing nerve pain running up his forearm, along with the local pain due to direct injury and inflammation. Add the emotional pain heightening the whole experience and it is not something I’d like to try 😂.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Give that 5 minutes for the initial shock to wear off, and that will be one of the most painful things he’s ever experienced.

Searing nerve pain running up his forearm, along with the local pain due to direct injury and inflammation. Add the emotional pain heightening the whole experience and it is not something I’d like to try 😂.
Yeah. .. I'm sorry, but if that happened to me, I would not rest until I had my revenge. .. and it would be MUCH worse than losing some fingers....

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Would any of us be surprised if this was done for some stupid barely important rubbish not worth worrying about? I reckon it happens because in some places, life is so lacking in positive inspiring, motivating things - their brains stagnate and chopping someones fingers off for farting (for example) seems totally normal. It's just a by-product of living a worthless dead end pointless life in a complete shit hole place with nothing to do.

Back