First false flag covid inoculations, now Birds Arn't Real... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
They Have A Point
46D77D56-C2BD-4F0A-95D7-B9DDCBD4746C.jpeg

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I don't know about false flag covid inoculation...but it definitely isn't an inoculation and it didn't work...like I said all along...
See Keryn Phelps the lesbian bitch speaking out now?
She was attacking anyone who questioned the shitty gene trash technology, and now she is fucked up from it...
Sucked in, I say...

Cats are fucking invasive species, keep them inside or take them out on leash you lazyfucks.
This thing with birds is irony and sarcasm aimed at lovers of conspiracy theories, another genre of dumb idiots, some tiers lower than catnutters, "cat is part of nature" type of people. I think both of them genres have toxoplasmosis that cause this brain damage.
I own ornithology group also a birdwarcher for years so I know this community of birds arent real from its origins.
If you scroll trough like 2 posts and can't see its a joke and mockery you are dumber than average mr mittens.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
That’s the kind of sources the member I wish to forget learns from 😂.
Actually, that's a bit paranoid-phobic I think...

Actually, that's a bit paranoid-phobic I think...

Before the net there were those publications like 'the Sunday Observer' or the UK 'Sun' or 'news of the world' that a world print the really whacky stuff.

now it's written by anyone who can tap at a keyboard and looks just as good.

If you can meld some pictures, properly photo shopped, then it's looking quite 'authentic'.

Throw in a back ground of pseudo science like post modernism where the very existence of objective reality is dispensed with and you have a level playing field for madness.

Last edited:

hedgerow

simpelton
Before the net there were those publications like 'the Sunday Observer' or the UK 'Sun' or 'news of the world' that a world print the really whacky stuff.

now it's written by anyone who can tap at a keyboard and looks just as good.

If you can meld some pictures, properly photo shopped, then it's looking quite 'authentic'.

Throw in a back ground of pseudo science like post modernism where the very existence of objective reality is dispensed with and you have a level playing field for madness.
Are you implying that birds are perhaps real? I read your link and i'm now convinced birds aren't real...people too maybe.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I once had a mid level Federal security clearance through the NSA.
Worked on a ship. Super hightek, new. Big big dollars. Its mission, to eaves drop on tens of thousands of American phone calls and emails and text. Off shore. 210 miles out. This way it's " legal". ( international waters). The NSA had 2 more built. About 300 million a pop .
Isn't it grand being American ?
There is something " they" are going to introduce into our lives. Otherwise why the paranoia. Why the huge expense ?
Why slam ordinary folks who had a vicodin pill with felonies, exempting them from gun ownership ?

Last edited:

mrln

silent ghost
Cats are fucking invasive species, keep them inside or take them out on leash you lazyfucks.
This thing with birds is irony and sarcasm aimed at lovers of conspiracy theories, another genre of dumb idiots, some tiers lower than catnutters, "cat is part of nature" type of people. I think both of them genres have toxoplasmosis that cause this brain damage.
I own ornithology group also a birdwarcher for years so I know this community of birds arent real from its origins.
If you scroll trough like 2 posts and can't see its a joke and mockery you are dumber than average mr mittens.
well there are drone insects. so for there to be a drone bird,isnt too far fetched.

What I said is a fact, same for drone insects.
That doesn't conflict with each other.
Solution to not being spied on by FBI on this one specific american person choosen from all the people from whole country? Make birds go extinct along with every other animal like speedrun and there will be no use of these future drones, cuz nobody gonna fall for it. You will need to make human drones and this mean evolution. Or something.

Back