Five children among 6 killed in Muskogee, Oklahoma, shooting rampage (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
Five children were among six people killed Tuesday in a shooting rampage at a home in Muskogee, Oklahoma, authorities said.

Suspect Jarron Deajon Pridgeon, 25, was taken into custody, Muskogee Police Officer Lynn Hamlin said. "We don't believe it was random," she said. "We just don't have details yet of the why or what happened."

Hamlin said the suspect and victims all lived in the home, but that the exact nature of their relationships had not been determined.

Officers responded to a call at about 1:30 a.m. of a multiple shooting at the home, Hamlin said. The officers encountered a person with a gun, and one officer fired one shot that missed the armed person as he ran from the scene, police said.

Pridgeon was later arrested after a short foot pursuit. Hamlin said Pridgeon lives in the home and was not cooperating with investigators.

Officers at the scene found one man and four children dead, Hamlin said. Another child died after being air-lifted to a hospital.

Five children were among six people killed in shooting rampage in Muskogee, Oklahoma.

Five children were among six people killed in shooting rampage in Muskogee, Oklahoma.
"There was another female ... with another small child, and they were both life-flighted to a Tulsa hospital," she said. "That small child also was pronounced deceased. "

The woman was conscious and stable, Hamlin said.

Pridgeon was charged with assault and battery after he threw a large piece of cement at a woman on Feb. 3, 2019. He pleaded guilty and was put on probation for three years. A judge in June 2019 ordered an evaluation by a state mental health expert to determine if Pridgeon "suffers from a mental illness," court records show. A report on the evaluation is filed in the case under seal from the public.

Muskogee Public Schools released a statement Tuesday saying two of the children who died were students at Creek Elementary School and that a third student was injured. It was not immediately clear whether the third student was the child who later died.

“No words can adequately express our sadness in losing these students," schools superintendent Jarod Mendenhall said. "Our thoughts and prayers are with this family.”

Hamlin, at times near tears as she spoke briefly with reporters, expressed "shock, sadness" at the shooting. She said officers who responded to the scene would be meeting with department therapists.

Muskogee is a city of about 38,000 people, 50 miles southeast of Tulsa

Rumplefor$kin86

Well Known Member
Five children were among six people killed Tuesday in a shooting rampage at a home in Muskogee, Oklahoma, authorities said.

Suspect Jarron Deajon Pridgeon, 25, was taken into custody, Muskogee Police Officer Lynn Hamlin said. "We don't believe it was random," she said. "We just don't have details yet of the why or what happened."

Hamlin said the suspect and victims all lived in the home, but that the exact nature of their relationships had not been determined.

Officers responded to a call at about 1:30 a.m. of a multiple shooting at the home, Hamlin said. The officers encountered a person with a gun, and one officer fired one shot that missed the armed person as he ran from the scene, police said.

Pridgeon was later arrested after a short foot pursuit. Hamlin said Pridgeon lives in the home and was not cooperating with investigators.

Officers at the scene found one man and four children dead, Hamlin said. Another child died after being air-lifted to a hospital.

"There was another female ... with another small child, and they were both life-flighted to a Tulsa hospital," she said. "That small child also was pronounced deceased. "

The woman was conscious and stable, Hamlin said.

Pridgeon was charged with assault and battery after he threw a large piece of cement at a woman on Feb. 3, 2019. He pleaded guilty and was put on probation for three years. A judge in June 2019 ordered an evaluation by a state mental health expert to determine if Pridgeon "suffers from a mental illness," court records show. A report on the evaluation is filed in the case under seal from the public.

Muskogee Public Schools released a statement Tuesday saying two of the children who died were students at Creek Elementary School and that a third student was injured. It was not immediately clear whether the third student was the child who later died.

“No words can adequately express our sadness in losing these students," schools superintendent Jarod Mendenhall said. "Our thoughts and prayers are with this family.”

Hamlin, at times near tears as she spoke briefly with reporters, expressed "shock, sadness" at the shooting. She said officers who responded to the scene would be meeting with department therapists.

Muskogee is a city of about 38,000 people, 50 miles southeast of Tulsa
Damn thats a first for me.... a negroid doin the mass shooting.. interesting, the cycle is broken not just white nerds killing ppl but niggas are joining the msss shooting club

White guys aren’t the only ones that commit mass shootings, not by a long shot. Damn near EVERY mass shooting of random and innocent people (as opposed to gang, drug-debt, etc. motive of specific victims) in the USA, though, is committed by a disturbed, disgruntled white guy.

Shooting up a dope dealer’s house because he stepped on your toes or owes you a bunch of money he won’t pay and shooting kids at a school, people in a church, movie theater, mall, etc. are two very different things, and the latter almost exclusively gets done by white guys. I’m a white guy, I’m not pro- or anti- any race, that’s just the facts of the matter.

Killiefish

Rookie
Whenever I read about one of these "mass shootings" I want to post a link to it on "social media" with the tag: #thankgodhehadagun!

My wife thinks that is a bad idea...
Actually, for the sake of keeping the numbers of mass shootings down, it is counted by the US government as a mass shooting only if 4 people die!

Disclamer: I own way too many guns and I don't want to give any of them up. I'd love to buy a Pistole Parabellum, 9mm or .30 cal, any manufacturer. I'm not picky, just cheap.

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
White guys aren’t the only ones that commit mass shootings, not by a long shot. Damn near EVERY mass shooting of random and innocent people (as opposed to gang, drug-debt, etc. motive of specific victims) in the USA, though, is committed by a disturbed, disgruntled white guy.

Shooting up a dope dealer’s house because he stepped on your toes or owes you a bunch of money he won’t pay and shooting kids at a school, people in a church, movie theater, mall, etc. are two very different things, and the latter almost exclusively gets done by white guys. I’m a white guy, I’m not pro- or anti- any race, that’s just the facts of the matter.
The only difference between a white dude shooting 5 people at a mall and a nig shooting 5 people at a drug dealers house boils down to motive. The FBI defines the elements of the crime, which pretty much means “mass shooting” mostly apply only to white people. In most fucked up Amercian’s minds, only whites can be racist. The same applies to “hate crimes”, 9/10 people charged are white people...yet as example, last week a nig stabbed a 12 y/o white kid in the neck while screaming racial slurs like “white devil”. Was he charged with hate crime? NOPE.

Damn thats a first for me.... a negroid doin the mass shooting.. interesting, the cycle is broken not just white nerds killing ppl but niggas are joining the msss shooting club
If you stray away from the medias left wing narrative, you'll see the majority of mass shootings are committed by minorities. And the FBI doesn't even toss drivebys and gang murders into the equation.

Back