accident FL motorcyclist thrown from bike after smashing into car while going over 100 mph (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gman2011

Fresh Meat

Jacksonville, FL - 8/8/2021 A motorcyclist ran a red light at a busy intersection and was thrown from the bike. He smashed into a car in the middle of the intersection and his body flew through the back window of an SUV. He died on impact or shortly thereafter, and the woman he hit was taken to the hospital in critical condition. It looks like he was doing well over 100 mph. The guy who caught it on his dash cam posted it to Nextdoor without any warning LOL people were freaking out until he finally took it down. I was able to find it finally on YT. The incident was only a minor detail on our local news stations which leads me to believe it was a suicide. They interviewed his friend after the fact and he said he was an experienced rider so it doesn’t seem as if it was a mistake. The road he’s on is right in front of the nicest country club in the city and I believe the speed limit is 40 or 45 mph. I’d like to see photos of his body after being taken out of the SUV but I can’t find anything. I’m pretty new to this, I’ve always just relied on you all for cool stuff, but I’m open for any tips you have on researching photos from accidents/crime scenes in the US!

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Jacksonville, FL - 8/8/2021 A motorcyclist ran a red light at a busy intersection and was thrown from the bike. He smashed into a car in the middle of the intersection and his body flew through the back window of an SUV. He died on impact or shortly thereafter, and the woman he hit was taken to the hospital in critical condition. It looks like he was doing well over 100 mph. The guy who caught it on his dash cam posted it to Nextdoor without any warning LOL people were freaking out until he finally took it down. I was able to find it finally on YT. The incident was only a minor detail on our local news stations which leads me to believe it was a suicide. They interviewed his friend after the fact and he said he was an experienced rider so it doesn’t seem as if it was a mistake. The road he’s on is right in front of the nicest country club in the city and I believe the speed limit is 40 or 45 mph. I’d like to see photos of his body after being taken out of the SUV but I can’t find anything. I’m pretty new to this, I’ve always just relied on you all for cool stuff, but I’m open for any tips you have on researching photos from accidents/crime scenes in the US!

R my 👁👁's deceiving Me,Or did I just 👁👁 "Somersault Sam" go tumbling by?
🤣🤣🤣...SP

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
That's a TEN!
wheels.gif
:tu:

freebsd

Well Known Member
Must be fake. How can a motorcycle on one intersection, hit a car on a different one. It's not a 3 or more way intersection. Or even a traffic circle.
Why do they always lie? Accident would have happened if he ran through the red light at 2 mph also.
Speed had nothing to do with it. Just makes it more enjoyable to watch.

Must have lousy gearing. I hit 100mph in the high 7K rpm.

Last edited:

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

Just another crotch rocket riding pussy. Not like it was a real man or nothin

Back