Florida Cam. Watch Hatching and Raising of Bald Eagles (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

hell is other people
LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE...
Their time is definetly drawing near...
No food was delivered today, and not for the lack of a source. There's an abundance in this area, Harriet and M are cutting the ties.

E18 gets aggressive at the pond, when E17 tries to come hang out like they've done many times before.
E18 isn't having it. Neither are injured.
Later towards dark, E18 again is aggressive in the nest tree and pushed E17 out.
Time to go babies, you can do it.

deviant2

hell is other people
The cams are off line and have been taken down for cleaning and maintenance. They'll go back up after hurricane season in the fall. Harriet and M will stay in their territory, they don't migrate like some other pairs do.

Season 9 has officially come to a close with the last video featuring H and M...

And that's a wrap.

Reactions: McM

McM

ARSELING
Thanks for keeping us updated in this lovely thread, Dev.
I'm looking forward to the next season.

474348da7ea4db9f9a3a.jpg

deviant2

hell is other people
SEASON 1O
THE STARS OF THE SHOW, HARRIET AND M15...

They look good, nest looks good and Harriet always bossy, gets her some lovin... ♡

• Love
Reactions: McM

deviant2

hell is other people
Lmao, he gets going them crib rails are gonna be 10 feet high this time around... cause them damned owls. Wouldn't surprise me if he snags one up, and if he does.. game over.

deviant2

hell is other people
The OCT fell over in a recent storm. A favorite adult perch for many moons, and a playground for the young. Adjustments to that are being watched, as well as the tropics before going on line.

deviant2

hell is other people
Cams are being checked and doubled checked, still minding the tropics.
Here's a glimpse.
Close up of Harriet looking lovely and fierce after a rain shower yesterday.
z3 6 21 610p HarrietuJ.png

You ready Sweetheart? Yes, I'm ready...
IMG_20210909_101712_475.JPG.jpg

Me too, let's get this show on the road.
IMG_20210909_102216_155.JPG.jpg

deviant2

hell is other people
They might forfeit the pine so to speak, to the owls. Only because their land got scraped and now they are right next door.
Harriet isn't young, but she is wise. To carry on ones existence, sacrifices might have to be made. M will do whatever she tells him, no matter if he agrees or not.

deviant2

hell is other people
There was a lightning strike very close the nest a couple days ago. Not sure what was affected but they went up and checked out the equipment. The big globe thing is the 360 cam and also houses the infrared light.

Back