Florida Cam. Watch Hatching and Raising of Bald Eagles (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
tanz.gif

deviant2

hell is other people
This is M15 and Harriet, same adults from the beginning of this thread and E9.
Screenshot_20180315-160420.jpg
But this year they had two viable eggs, E10 and E11. Both thrived and are now getting very close to flying off to live their eagle lives.
Screenshot_20180315-160256.jpg

deviant2

hell is other people
Oh is that what your all about... helping the needy animal. How nice. What a nice surprise.

Where did the blue herring go? to animal hospice?
A surprise?
Something like a hospice. They took him in straight away, started fluids and antibiotics. They had a full house, that's for sure. There were birds and other critters everywhere. Glad I stumbled upon him, at least he had a fighting chance.

lovedeadmigs

msr's neihbor.
This user was banned
When you mentioned the hurricane. This is Florida, and it got hit. Does this indicate you are in that place? Fuck I hate asking these personal Q's... but...

I want to make it to Marathon Florida End Nov 1st part of December. Then cross the Gulf Steam to the Bahamas. Many boats gather there waiting for favorable weather window (very tricky) then all leave together for the crossing.

deviant2

hell is other people
When you mentioned the hurricane. This is Florida, and it got hit. Does this indicate you are in that place? Fuck I hate asking these personal Q's... but...

I want to make it to Marathon Florida End Nov 1st part of December. Then cross the Gulf Steam to the Bahamas. Many boats gather there waiting for favorable weather window (very tricky) then all leave together for the crossing.
Sounds like fun.

And yes, I'm in FL. It's no secret so don't worry. I live on the gulf.

lovedeadmigs

msr's neihbor.
This user was banned
I have a passport. a 10 yr one I got 18 months ago. $300.00 clams. I lost it, misplaced it, tucked it somewhere fishy, now need to get chop chop on another one as you need one to enter the States. I wanted to race Marblehead to Halifax this summer. So I best get my picture... ill have to shave beard I bet. fuckers.

deviant2

hell is other people
I have a passport. a 10 yr one I got 18 months ago. $300.00 clams. I lost it, misplaced it, tucked it somewhere fishy, now need to get chop chop on another one as you need one to enter the States. I wanted to race Marblehead to Halifax this summer. So I best get my picture... ill have to shave beard I bet. fuckers.
Chop chop...

lovedeadmigs

msr's neihbor.
This user was banned
I was walking in the dark here one night. I like to do that as it is good mind control. I seen this thing in the tree. I could of sworn to god it was a sleeping owl. In fact I could see what I thought was feathers down low at bottom of back. I went back a few days later in daylight. It was a HUGE bees nest. Looked like a sleeping owl I swear. It was nuts.

deviant2

hell is other people
I was walking in the dark here one night. I like to do that as it is good mind control. I seen this thing in the tree. I could of sworn to god it was a sleeping owl. In fact I could see what I thought was feathers down low at bottom of back. I went back a few days later in daylight. It was a HUGE bees nest. Looked like a sleeping owl I swear. It was nuts.
As big as an owl, best to give it a wide berth. Very wide.

deviant2

hell is other people
All credits go to Lady Hawk, who works round the clock it would seem, to bring this beautiful family to us every day.
She rocks.

deviant2

hell is other people

E11 has just a wee bit of her Mom's side of the family, lol.

P.S. If you watch this, check your volume... :lulz:

Last edited:
Back