Florida Teen Attacks Teacher (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Moshie

Meh
BUNNELL Fla. (WWSB) - A 17-year-old student is in juvenile detention after knocking a Flager County high school teacher unconscious after she took a game controller away from him in class, authorities said.

The Flagler County Sheriff’s Office says the incident happened Feb. 21 at Matanzas High School in Palm Coast. School resource officers were called after the student attacked the paraprofessional in a hallway on campus.

Surveillance video shows the victim walking in the hallway and turning to see the student, who is 6 feet, 6 inches tall and weighs 270 pounds, rush at her and knock her to the ground.

The student is seen kicking and punching the unconscious victim several times in the back and head. Others rushed in to help the victim and stop the attack.

The victim was transported to a local hospital for treatment.

Deputies say the student told them he was upset because the victim took his Nintendo Switch away from him during class. “The actions of this student are absolutely horrendous and completely uncalled for,” said Sheriff Rick Staly.

In body camera video after the student’s arrest, he is heard yelling at his victim, threatening to kill her.

He was turned over to the Department of Juvenile Justice and charged with felony aggravated battery with bodily harm.

Video of attack in the news article.

mrln

silent ghost
ok so was he playing with it in class and she asked him to put it away becuase she was teaching class and he wasnt listening and then she asked again and again and he still didnt listen so she walked up and took it from him?
or is it not allowed in class and he was showing it off and she took it then.
i still havent heard the full details.

IExist

I exist
Why in the flying fuck did the fat bastard have a game controller on him during class to begin with?!
Edit: HIS NINTENDO SWITCH?! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! HOLY FUCK!!! That shit's expensive as fuck, and breaks easily! You don't take that shit to school where the fucking poor tards will steal it! Holy fuck!

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I don't know if this one will work for you.

Here's one that shows the whole incident.

Why in the flying fuck did the fat bastard have a game controller on him during class to begin with?!
Edit: HIS NINTENDO SWITCH?! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! HOLY FUCK!!! That shit's expensive as fuck, and breaks easily! You don't take that shit to school where the fucking poor tards will steal it! Holy fuck!
The kid is 6'6". I don't think too many would even attempt to steal it from him. Especially not now after seeing what will happen.

mrln

silent ghost
hes probably one of those who stole it.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
I watched this and for one the retard needs to go to jail. I can see if he took it from her but the beating was insane. That said you don't take things away from anyone, especially something they are invested into. These ho's shutting off the power or breaking these dude's game consoles is a sure way to end a relationship.

I had a girlfriend laugh at me when I got eliminated in a competition playing World of Tanks. She then saw a side of me people rarely see. I had to explain to her while not trying to get upset that that was never acceptable.

Back