Funny Food delivery gone wrong. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
I don’t give a fuck who you are. No one is obligated to tip you. This is one of the big reasons I don’t eat out at restaurants for starters. They started this tip war back in the 70’s when cooks would complain that they never got tips but waiters and waitresses did. Now they don’t get my business because I didn’t want to be in the middle of not only their bitching and moaning after a hard week at work but the servers may feel one way and me another about the service which in most places is pretty much on par with McDonalds (how did we get used to that?). Second, tipping perpetuates social ills. And lastly, I don’t have a girlfriend to go out with, thus, how can I tip? 🙂

Tipping perpetuates racism, classism, and poverty — let's get rid of it!

Radioactive2010

This user was banned
I don’t give a fuck who you are. No one is obligated to tip you. This is one of the big reasons I don’t eat out at restaurants for starters. They started this tip war back in the 70’s when cooks would complain that they never got tips but waiters and waitresses did. Now they don’t get my business because I didn’t want to be in the middle of not only their bitching and moaning after a hard week at work but the servers may feel one way and me another about the service which in most places is pretty much on par with McDonalds (how did we get used to that?). Second, tipping perpetuates social ills. And lastly, I don’t have a girlfriend to go out with, thus, how can I tip? 🙂

Tipping perpetuates racism, classism, and poverty — let's get rid of it!
You don't have a girlfriend huh? That explains everything. lol

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Yeah....5 bucks to bring your lazy ass food?.....
Probably some complete FAT ASS SACK O SHIT...
I'd pepper your pizza with dogshit.....FAT-FUCK

variometer

Forum Veteran
I deliver pizza for a living and a 5 spot is an average tip , nothing to complain about..it’s the 1-3 pipers that are annoying cuz they are usually really far drives

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
The guy is delivering food and expect big payday, fuck you sort yourself with a degree find a useful job to get paid on your skills and value, he is not living in a bullshit country when you have no chance he got the chance but is to lazy.

Back