For m.o. dengler.

Bethy 🔥

SOMETIMES LIFE AINT FAIR KIDDO...
Super Moderator
its good for sure. one of the key elements of successful and effective relationship, but main thing should always be how great you feel in own body not what someone else likes or dislikes.
Does that mean you have to make larger bosoms for it - ofcourse not🙂
Im not against any plastic surgery for anybody as long as your doing it for yourself. Not cuz an outsider is pushing you into it or making you feel belittled by ur personal imperfections!

tyyp

Rookie
Im not against any plastic surgery for anybody as long as your doing it for yourself. Not cuz an outsider is pushing you into it or making you feel belittled by ur personal imperfections!
one small dangerous aspect about it is, something that doctors may not ask or tell, but there`s been some rare occurences, were woman made it to news to warn others.
surgery went well, everything is nice, but after month or so they started to have some odd symptoms and health was starting to go downhill. Never before they have felt that terrible and even doctors dont know what is the matter. Everything should be good but everyone are puzzled. im dying and dont know why
Then it came out after excessive search they were allergic to silicone.

Bethy 🔥

SOMETIMES LIFE AINT FAIR KIDDO...
Super Moderator
one small dangerous aspect about it is, something that doctors may not ask or tell, but there`s been some rare occurences, were woman made it to news to warn others.
surgery went well, everything is nice, but after month or so they started to have some odd symptoms and health was starting to go downhill. Never before they have felt that terrible and even doctors dont know what is the matter. Everything should be good but everyone are puzzled. im dying and dont know why
Then it came out after excessive search they were allergic to silicone.
My mother would have been dead years ago cus she was offered breast implants or a new car for graduation? She choose the car!. So your right. Womrn from the late 70’s and early 80’s are dead from silicone filling their lungs. Sad situations :(

Mr.P

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
The mother of my daughter wanted me to put my car up as collateral for her boob job , I said not a chance... That was 18 years ago , guess who's still living and who committed suicide last year