Forced Abortion in China (Warning Dead Baby Pic) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.N.R.

Medication time
Authorities in north China's Shaanxi province forced Feng Jianmei to abort her pregnancy on June 2 because she was unable to pay a 40,000 yuan($6,270) fine for exceeding China's one-child population control policy. "They gave her the injection on June 2, and the child was stillborn at 3:00 a.m. on June 4," Deng said. "They gave the injection straight into the child's head. She didn't agree to this...They grabbed her hand and forced her to sign," he said. She was 7 months pregnant.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aching-child-policy.html?ICO=most_read_module
article-2159178-139A2CEF000005DC-485_468x389.jpeg

391489d1347043665-forced-abortion-forced.jpeg

This is so fucked up.:(

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
So if she could have payed the fine they would have let her keep the baby?, so it's not about population growth at all it's a question of whether you have enough money for a second child, mmmmmmmmmm sounds like it's the usual elitist bullshit.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
So if she could have payed the fine they would have let her keep the baby?, so it's not about population growth at all it's a question of whether you have enough money for a second child, mmmmmmmmmm sounds like it's the usual elitist bullshit.
they know people dont have that sort of money, and if they do, well, they are prob wealthy and wealthy people have a better chance of giving their kids a good life(and help the country while theyre at it). it IS a good way to keep birth control. otherwise everyone would just keep breeding till the poor country explodes.

btw i hate how they're treating that woman like a victim. SHES a murderer, she knows the law and she risked her babys life for it. she needs to be sterilized.

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
With their population at well over 1,000,000,000 they need to be strict.
It's currently 1,347,350,000 that's 19% of the world population.

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
they know people dont have that sort of money, and if they do, well, wealthy people have a better chance of giving their kids a good life(and help the country while theyre at it). it IS a good way to keep birth control. otherwise everyone would just keep breeding till the poor country explodes.
Exactly that's why it's elitist and unfair, how would you like to be told you can't have a second child unless you happen to be wealthy? and if you do get knocked up we will kill your child.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Exactly that's why it's elitist and unfair, how would you like to be told you can't have a second child unless you happen to be wealthy? and if you do get knocked up we will kill your child.
its unfair to the parents, but very fair to the child and the country. people who cant financially support their kids should not have kids! this is one of the main reasons there are 3rd world countries and poverty in the world, its a never ending cycle of useless fucks reproducing

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
its unfair to the parents, but very fair to the child and the country. people who cant financially support their kids should not have kids! this is one of the main reasons there are 3rd world countries and poverty in the world, its a never ending cycle of useless fucks reproducing
I agree with what you are saying the only problem I have with the one child policy is it should encompass everyone, the rich should not be getting a free ride it should apply to them too, after all they would be able to have an abortion on their own terms I am sure of that, they wouldn't be forced to have one in a grubby room using the least expensive way to abort the child, I am sick to death of the rich getting a get out of jail free card for everything.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
they knew the consequences yet they concieved the child. if they couldnt have begged, borrowed or stolen the money to pay the fine-it,s on them. shame all around but they rolled the dice and the dice were loaded and they knew they were loaded. stupidity and no thought to consequences.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
I agree with what you are saying the only problem I have with the one child policy is it should encompass everyone, the rich should not be getting a free ride it should apply to them too, after all they would be able to have an abortion on their own terms I am sure of that, they wouldn't be forced to have one in a grubby room using the least expensive way to abort the child, I am sick to death of the rich getting a get out of jail free card for everything.
for every second child a wealthy man has the country gets a profit from it, if it helps the country i dont see how its a bad thing?

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
for every second child a wealthy man has the country gets a profit from it, if it helps the country i dont see how its a bad thing?
It's not about money it's about population control, but like I said that is obviously a lie if you can pay to have another kid, money shouldn't be a factor in this.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
the rich dinna get a "get out of jail card free". they pay for it. i worked my whole life so i can buy just about anything i want or need, so i can live in a place where i can do what i want even if i have to pay extra for it. i tip my waiters before they take my order to ensure they bring me fut i want chip chop. money talks and bullshit walks. i keep plenty of both cause i'm liking being king shit of turd mountain. if money isnt the huckleberry-you can bet something is. i was born poor. i dinna like it. i changed my life. dont play if the stakes are too high.

fair is a word made to describe the weather-that's about it

Back