Former girlfriend stabbed ex-lover 40 times after fifth-floor balcony fall (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Maybe the CCTV will turn up after the trial. She must have made a hell of a fucking noise hitting that fence, seems like no one heard shit.

Gruesome CCTV of the moment a Sydney woman plunged from a fifth-floor balcony has revealed she was stabbed 40 times by her former lover as she lay on the ground desperately struggling for life.

Zixi Wang, 30, hung her head in the NSW Supreme Court on Monday having pleaded guilty to the murder of Shuyu Zhou who fell to her death off an apartment block in Sydney’s inner south last year. The body of the 23-year-old was discovered after she fell 30 metres onto a corrugated iron fence on Rose Valley Way, Zetland.

She suffered a dislocated left hip and broken lower spine in the fall with the 11-minute clip showing she was alive after the fall.
Wang is seen exiting the building from a lift, walking around a corner to check on Ms Zhou, attempting to get her to her feet, only to go back to her apartment before ultimately returning a second time. The court heard that Ms Wang changed her pants and returned with a knife in her pocket. It’s on this second occasion that she is seen to stand over Ms Zhou’s body and stab her in the head, neck and upper body.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

a304d42ff38856ff4d2ebf94211169f4.jpg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
She was Showing Her Compassion! She's thinking,Don't worry My Love; I won't let U suffer! Stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab! Just being Accurate Peeps! Lmao...SP

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Maybe the CCTV will turn up after the trial. She must have made a hell of a fucking noise hitting that fence, seems like no one heard shit.

Gruesome CCTV of the moment a Sydney woman plunged from a fifth-floor balcony has revealed she was stabbed 40 times by her former lover as she lay on the ground desperately struggling for life.

Zixi Wang, 30, hung her head in the NSW Supreme Court on Monday having pleaded guilty to the murder of Shuyu Zhou who fell to her death off an apartment block in Sydney’s inner south last year. The body of the 23-year-old was discovered after she fell 30 metres onto a corrugated iron fence on Rose Valley Way, Zetland.

She suffered a dislocated left hip and broken lower spine in the fall with the 11-minute clip showing she was alive after the fall.
Wang is seen exiting the building from a lift, walking around a corner to check on Ms Zhou, attempting to get her to her feet, only to go back to her apartment before ultimately returning a second time. The court heard that Ms Wang changed her pants and returned with a knife in her pocket. It’s on this second occasion that she is seen to stand over Ms Zhou’s body and stab her in the head, neck and upper body.

View attachment 440928

View attachment 440926

View attachment 440927

You pay me nawww!...First time I've ever heard of dyke chinks lmao!

D.O.A.

We are Kings
That fence makes noise just by looking at it, I hope the CCTV comes with audio, lol.
agreed, I just wanna hear her bounce off that fence lol I don't care about the stabbing or anything else in the story, how much airtime she got off the bounce is the lulzy part.

DiceMan1883

Fresh Meat
She was Showing Her Compassion! She's thinking,Don't worry My Love; I won't let U suffer! Stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab! Just being Accurate Peeps! Lmao...SP
Counted them to be sure and yup, you got 40 😂😂😂

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

View attachment 440928

View attachment 440926

View attachment 440927

Merciless Cunt Bitch! I'm surprised She didn't start Eating Her 4 Fks Sakes! B'cuz they Eat anyfknthing with a Heartbeat! Kill that Fkn Bitch>Very Slowly tho! And I wanna watch!...SP

Gorishjojo

Well Known Member
Live how video shows her going down and trying to get her to stand up. I only stabbed you 40 times and then you fell with enough for to crush a metal fence, but throw a little dirt on that you’ll be a ok 👌 👍🏻

GrahamT

Fresh Meat

View attachment 440928

View attachment 440926

View attachment 440927

Must have been one helluva foo fight with some kamikaze, fences don’t hit back

Back