Former manager of Harvard morgue charged with trafficking human remains (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A former manager of the Harvard Medical School morgue has been charged with alleged trafficking of human remains.

“Some crimes defy understanding,” said U.S. Attorney for the District of Middle District of Pennsylvania Gerard M. Karam, whose office is handling the case. “The theft and trafficking of human remains strikes at the very essence of what makes us human.”

On Tuesday, Cedric Lodge, 55, the former manager of the school’s morgue, his wife, Denise Lodge, 63, both of Goffstown, N.H.; as well as Katrina MacLean, 44, of Salem; Joshua Taylor, 46, of West Lawn, Pennsylvania, and Mathew Lampi, 52, of East Bethel, Minnesota, were indicted by a federal grand jury on conspiracy and interstate transport of stolen goods charges. This followed charges against Jeremy Pauley, 41, of Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, and Candace Chapman Scott, of Little Rock, Arkansas.

The alleged ring operated between 2018 and 2022 and would buy and sell human remains stolen from the Harvard Medical School morgue and an Arkansas mortuary.
Cedric Lodge is accused of stealing organs and other parts of human bodies that had been donated to the school for medical research and education before they were to be cremated. From there, the feds say, he would take the remains home to Goffstown where he and his wife would sell the remains to MacLean, Taylor and others.

“It is particularly egregious that so many of the victims here volunteered to allow their remains to be used to educate medical professionals and advance the interests of science and healing. For them and their families to be taken advantage of in the name of profit is appalling,” Karam said. “With these charges, we are seeking to secure some measure of justice for all these victims.”

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
The fat black fucker Cedric Lodge looks like someone who'd steal the dead

Q7IY5WUBQBAAHLT6PDWTP4QR5Q.jpg

awe, his coal burning wife is shy

1686780996817.png

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
This is from a different news site 8t has more info I'll add it to this thread

Most of the body parts were taken from cadavers donated for medical research, but federal prosecutors also noted two instances in which parts were taken from the corpses of two stillborn babies at a morgue in Little Rock, Arkansas, according to a Wednesday media release.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I'd read about this too but none of the reports mentioned how much money the guy made. Like, you know, just wondering, for a friend...

tree fiddy for this leg! Buy one get one free!
Could easily up that price...just a knee is fore fiddy...

Attachments

• p6.jpg
    p6.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 49

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
I'd read about this too but none of the reports mentioned how much money the guy made. Like, you know, just wondering, for a friend...

Could easily up that price...just a knee is fore fiddy...
i saw a report here in NZ. The couple got a combined total of $100,000 over four years of making 39 transactions.

I would love to see the list of items and if they make up a human body

Back