Four Jews Gunned Down In France (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

inappropriate behavior

Your apology is accepted :)
This coming from the same person that made jokes about a six year old getting raped so her Mom could smoke crack?

yes... I do JOKE about it.

You on the other hand are being SERRIOUS when you make your statements. Are you capable of understanding the difference?

If so you should think a little more before you reply to avoid looking like a complete idiot.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
I'm sorry but if the Jewish race as a whole didn't act so fucked up for pretty much the entire human history, always getting a foot in the door of some host nation, always causing havoc, always LYING, eventually getting kicked out en masse, and causing wars maybe I would be a little more sympathetic.
considering you live in the us, havnt you stepped foot in another man's land too? and honesty, whats the REAL reason youre so full of hate, history that happend somewhere that has nothing to do with you isnt something you take personally, i'm really curious how you were\are being hurt by jews\blacks\everything else that doesnt look like you. not to mention some jews contributed quite alot of humanity, things you take for granted\not even aware of. what have you done for humanity?
oh and im guessing you never lied\did anything evil? pretty sure cheering for a kid's death is evil.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
considering you live in the us, havnt you stepped foot in another man's land too? and honesty, whats the REAL reason youre so full of hate, history that happend somewhere that has nothing to do with you isnt something you take personally, i'm really curious how you were\are being hurt by jews\blacks\everything else that doesnt look like you. not to mention some jews contributed quite alot of humanity, things you take for granted\not even aware of. what have you done for humanity?
oh and im guessing you never lied\did anything evil? pretty sure cheering for a kid's death is evil.

Here is some chutzpah for you. This Jewess knew that she might put Jewish children in danger with her insane policies. But she did it anyways. So blame people like her, not people like me.

KaylaPaigeX

*Meow*
Being Jewish isn't a RACE as much as being French isn't a race...

There are three race categories. Caucasian, Mongoloid, and Negroid.

The caucasian race includes aryans, hamites, and SEMITES... semites and aryan people are the SAME DAMN RACE.

The term "semitic" isn't in reference to race, it's in reference to a linguistics group occupying a specific geographic zone. A geographic zone which encompasses an area with a variety of different cultures and religions, but is most predominantly of the caucasian race, with a slight branching into ethiopia to include the negroid race. Semitic does NOT equal Jewish. Jews are a cultural group based around religion - Judaism.

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all "semitic" religions based on their origin in that same geographic area that encompasses the semitic languages.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Here is some chutzpah for you. This Jewess knew that she might put Jewish children in danger with her insane policies. But she did it anyways. So blame people like her, not people like me.

chutzpah? do you even know what that means? i sure dont:rolleyes:
and nice change of subject, i guess you're that easy to silence even over the internet.
btw she still has more guts than you, something tells me your "political opinions" remain on the internet. unless you're that ballsy to speak it out and risk having your ass beat by men 10 times your size(yes, white men too:)) cuz thats what happens to people with "views" like yours in a land of immigrants(just like you and your parents)

you know ryan something tells me these "political opinions" of yours are nothing more than an elter ego to your self esteem, since youre obviously an outcast in your society and need something to make you feel superior, appreantly being white is the only thing youre good at.
keep pretending to be a nazi over the interenet, you might have alot of bitterness inside of you but you'll still never be a threat to anyone.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
you know ryan something tells me these "political opinions" of yours are nothing more than an elter ego to your self esteem, since youre obviously an outcast in your society and need something to make you feel superior, appreantly being white is the only thing youre good at.
keep pretending to be a nazi over the interenet, you might have alot of bitterness inside of you but you'll still never be a threat to anyone.

Actually I'm really some fat guy working for the ADL, but believe what you want. :p

Oh, and all joking aside - I don't want to be a threat to anyone. I have a great job and a loving family and I don't exactly think government types enjoy people who exercise freedom of speech, which is exactly what I do, use my freedom of speech, not hurt people.

shitterofpants

This user was banned
Being Jewish isn't a RACE as much as being French isn't a race...

There are three race categories. Caucasian, Mongoloid, and Negroid.

Really? I thought mongoloid was a slang name for someone mentally challenged way back when. I think you mean Mongolian, or as we normal folk call em, Asian.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Actually I'm really some fat guy working for the ADL, but believe what you want. :p

Oh, and all joking aside - I don't want to be a threat to anyone. I have a great job and a loving family and I don't exactly think government types enjoy people who exercise freedom of speech, which is exactly what I do, use my freedom of speech, not hurt people.

my bad, you talk big, didnt think youd make a change but i would assume you're trying. ive got nothing against freedom of speech as long as it doesnt hurt anyone. while you may be harmless rl the shit you post IS offensive, there are forums for that, dont see what this one has to do with it.
btw speaking of freedom of speech, why not use it to answer my questions? avoiding the questions and providing me with youtube links instead makes you seem full of shit.

KaylaPaigeX

*Meow*
Really? I thought mongoloid was a slang name for someone mentally challenged way back when. I think you mean Mongolian, or as we normal folk call em, Asian.

Nope, Mongoloid, as an anthropologic term, refers to a group of people with the phenotypic traits of "mongols" - yes it includes asians, it also includes eskimos and native americans of both north and south america.

The term mongoloid being used as an insult or as something offensive is only due to idiots who had little idea of what the term truly meant... it is used to describe people with down syndrome because the facial structure of people with down syndrome is similar to the phenotypic facial traits of mongoloid people.

inappropriate behavior

Actually I have contributed if you took the time to read up above. what's your opinion on the actual story?

do you also cheer when children are murdered?

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I don't see your opinion here, I see you calling someone an idiot, asking ARE U SRS and 'OMG SOME KIDS DIED'. That's not to say I don't care if some kids died, I don't condone killing kids, why are you even asking me? Did I ever mention it? Are you sure you don't need to go and chill out?

inappropriate behavior

I don't see your opinion here, I see you calling someone an idiot, asking ARE U SRS and 'OMG SOME KIDS DIED'. That's not to say I don't care if some kids died, I don't condone killing kids, why are you even asking me? Did I ever mention it? Are you sure you don't need to go and chill out?

you don't see my opinion? yes I think people who cheer the murder of children are idiots. if aryan doesn't wanna be called that should stop acting like one. why am I asking you? because you my dear were the one who entered this thread to comment... not surprisingly had nothing really intelligent to say. and I'm actually quite relaxed thanks :)

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Not on the story you haven't. I made my comment because it seems to me that a join date carries a lot of meaning to you. Your comments here are bursting with insight, so you carry on.

inappropriate behavior

Not on the story you haven't. I made my comment because it seems to me that a join date carries a lot of meaning to you. Your comments here are bursting with insight, so you carry on.

the story is tragic but not really worth a comment from me... but when someone cheers the murder of children, that is worth commenting on. the reason I pointed out the join date is because I think it's more than likely another established member and not a legit account... making a statement not carry much meaning with me. and I'm glad you find my commentary insightful, you're welcome :)

Back