Four Jews Gunned Down In France (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Get 'em!!

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16191704

120319-toulouse-230a.photoblog600.jpg

Updated at 6.10 a.m ET: A man opened fire outside a Jewish school in Toulouse, southwestern France, Monday, killing at least four people, including three children, officials said.

A rabbi at the school, identified as Rahamim Sabag, told Israel's channel two television that the dead were a 30-year old rabbi who taught at the school, the rabbi's five-year-old son and two eight-year old children, one of them the daughter of the school's principal, Reuters reported.

Le Figaro newspaper (website in French) said that the shooter fled the scene on a black scooter, according to NBC News.

The shootings come days after three soldiers were killed in two separate shootings in the same region by a man who escaped from the scene by scooter, Reuters reported.

BFM said that the gun used in the attack at the school was of the same caliber as that used in the soldiers' shootings.

Reactions: SAF

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Anti Decency League reacts, lulz.

---

New York, NY, March 19, 2012 … The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) expressed outrage and profound sadness for the loss of life and injuries sustained in today's attack on a Jewish day school in Toulouse, France that left three children and the father of two of the victims dead, and one other victim gravely wounded.

The League called the attack "a barbaric, hate-filled and brutal crime" and welcomed President Nicholas Sarkozy's decision to immediately go to Toulouse, where he called the attack a "national tragedy" and committed his government to pursue justice for those responsible. ADL called for a thorough investigation into the role of anti-Semitism in the killings.

Torque Button

"boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"
This user was banned
You really cheer when a seven year old girl and a 6 and a 3 year old who were brothers die in cold blood? Is this where you derive your white pride from? Killing children?

Huge manhunt after French attacks http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17441244

Think of it this way, if they weren't jews they would more than likely still be alive right now.

6,000.004 (+ or - s few million)

KaylaPaigeX

*Meow*
Hmm, killing children for being Jewish is a little illogical... A 3 year old has NO concept of what being Jewish means. While it's most likely that these children would grow up to be devout Jews, there IS the chance that when they grew up and actually understood what religion is that they would reject being Jewish. Plenty of people are raised under a certain religion and don't really understand what it means when they're still a young child. I was raised as a Christian, but when I got older I rejected religion altogether because it just seems frivolous to me.

If you're gonna shoot people based on religion, shoots the adults. A small child doesn't know any better.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Hmm, killing children for being Jewish is a little illogical... A 3 year old has NO concept of what being Jewish means. While it's most likely that these children would grow up to be devout Jews, there IS the chance that when they grew up and actually understood what religion is that they would reject being Jewish. Plenty of people are raised under a certain religion and don't really understand what it means when they're still a young child. I was raised as a Christian, but when I got older I rejected religion altogether because it just seems frivolous to me.

If you're gonna shoot people based on religion, shoots the adults. A small child doesn't know any better.

It is a form of terror and has it's uses.

I'll tell you what though, I'll stop cheering for little Jews being shot once Israel stops dropping white phosphorous on Palestinian schools.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Yesterday’s killings were carried out with the same heavy calibre .45 automatic pistol used to kill the three soldiers, who were of north African and Caribbean origin. On each occasion the assailant arrived apparently alone on a motorcycle before speeding away.

It was reported that police were looking for three ex-paratroopers sacked for alleged neo-Nazi activities.

Suspects
naamloos.jpg

It will probably turn out to be Mossad or something. :rolleyes:

KaylaPaigeX

*Meow*
Clearly as a form of terror it has it's uses, I'm just arguing that as far as LOGIC goes, killing of children based on religion is pretty low on the list. Regardless of whether its jewish children or palestinian children, I'm just saying it makes more SENSE to kill the adults. The children are still impressionable enough to be changed. The adults will continue on in their ways and just pop out more children.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Clearly as a form of terror it has it's uses, I'm just arguing that as far as LOGIC goes, killing of children based on religion is pretty low on the list. Regardless of whether its jewish children or palestinian children, I'm just saying it makes more SENSE to kill the adults. The children are still impressionable enough to be changed. The adults will continue on in their ways and just pop out more children.

Jews are a race. They are a Semitic race. They also have their own religion, but I'm just letting you know that the Jews are a separate race altogether.

KaylaPaigeX

*Meow*
Jews are a race. They are a Semitic race. They also have their own religion, but I'm just letting you know that the Jews are a separate race altogether.

LOL. Race is determined by genetics. Being Jewish isn't genetic. It can be considered a culture, yes, but not a race.

Being black is a "race". It's genetic. You can't change it. But a black person can become Jewish, and a person who is raised being Jewish can opt to remove themselves from Judaism and the Jewish culture. Being Jewish isn't in someone's GENES...

Penny20050

This user was banned
...and with another productive day over, it's off to bed with a large mug of cocoa and a scary story.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
jews= ethnicy+ religion.

i still dont get how you can hate a person for something they didnt choose or be proud of it like being white is something you gained. anyway cheering for the death of little kids regardless where they're from is pretty fucked up.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
jews= ethnicy+ religion.

i still dont get how you can hate a person for something they didnt choose or be proud of it like being white is something you gained. anyway cheering for the death of little kids regardless where they're from is pretty fucked up.

I'm sorry but if the Jewish race as a whole didn't act so fucked up for pretty much the entire human history, always getting a foot in the door of some host nation, always causing havoc, always LYING, eventually getting kicked out en masse, and causing wars maybe I would be a little more sympathetic.

Back