Four killed, one injured during house party in Inglewood....I'd like to solve the puzzle Pat (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray

From the article:
Sources said those participating in the crime were gang-related.....The victims appeared to have been targeted
naggers.gif

I'm sure the BLM protests and outrage from the likes of that little rat faced fucker Al Sharpton will start forthwith :rollseyes2:

IExist

I exist
You know, if I were the mayor or police/fire chief I wouldn't waste the gas to respond to calls like this. Fuck these worthless savages
Well, wasting fire department resources is definitely a no go for me. Mainly because those resources could be used where the fire department is actually needed. As for police, who cares? They don't solely rely on taxpayer dollars. Let them waste resources. Maybe if they did their job and got RID of these gang bastards, this wouldn't be a problem.

Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to laugh at the mayor's name.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

From the article:

View attachment 565289

I'm sure the BLM protests and outrage from the likes of that little rat faced fucker Al Sharpton will start forthwith :rollseyes2:
"I" wonder if there's a missing letter?
Lmao,šŸ˜‚...SP

wiggins

Forum Veteran
The names are a hint...

"Two of the victims who were killed, Breahna Stines and Marneysha Hamilton, were sisters. Their mother, who asked to be identified only by her first name, Tiffney,"

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
Assault rifle :jpalm: good luck getting the shooters to "turn themselves in". I bet they will try to find a way to blame Whites for the "overrepresentation" of Latinos and Blacks being killed. Also, why would you put a bnb in an inner city ghetto?

Back