France to lower age of consent to 15 y/o (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yabaw

Banned
According to the article, they didn't have an age of consent before, so people were getting away with raping minors.

"It would be a first for France, which does not currently have an age of consent."

Think it should be a touch higher, but at least they have one now.

McM

ARSELING
Wtf back home it's 16 maybe 17 don't remember. If the 16 year old us with someone under 18 it's OK 18 and older it's considered statutory rape

Same here. 14 years is for sex between teenies under 18. No need to make a big fuzz on court about it.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I think that there is an international group of pedos trying to change policies in governments about concent. They pay lobbyists and officials to change the law to suit their own agendas.
I don't know about that but there sure as fuck is this thing called islam we allowed in our countries, the people who follow the teachings of a man who fucked a 7 year old child bride.
so people were getting away with raping minors.
Any money most of it was the trash they imported doing the majority of the raping, just like Sweden. Reminds me of a mufti here who went to prison along with the man he helped wed to a child. He called it Islam we call it rape and pedophilia.

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
I don't know about that but there sure as fuck is this thing called islam we allowed in our countries, the people who follow the teachings of a man who fucked a 7 year old child bride.

Any money most of it was the trash they imported doing the majority of the raping, just like Sweden. Reminds me of a mufti here who went to prison along with the man he helped wed to a child. He called it Islam we call it rape and pedophilia.
Yeah and Islam is not the only group, people from India like to marry off their 7year olds. :(

Hel

Sick, Sad World
Age of consent in France(from wikipedia):
France, under the Napoleonic Code, the age of consent was set in 1832 at eleven,[14] and was raised to thirteen in 1863.[15] It was increased to fifteen in 1945. (Historically in Europe the age when a girl got married-away was usually when she started puberty and it was the father who decided when she was ready for marriage.)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent

I think it's perfectly fine for an 18 year old to have sex with someone who is 15, but someone over 30 should not be having sex with a 15 year old.

Last edited:

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
I think that there is an international group of pedos trying to change policies in governments about concent. They pay lobbyists and officials to change the law to suit their own agendas.

In the not too distant future it will be the norm for fellas and women to appear on soaps with underage boyfriends/ girlfriends just like it's the norm now for homosexual couples and transexuals or whatever they're called nowadays. In one of our soaps they even have a gay vicar who has shagged about half a dozen different blokes from the same st. I've seen the changes happen past 20 years here in the UK.

Back