Friends until the end

Klebold shot Harris and then himself if I remember right. I think Harris was scared of Klebold, and what he would do.
Just speculation here, but I think when the time came to off themselves Harris got scared and Klebold took him out. Then himself. Looks like he removed half of Harris's head in doing so.

Great pic that will forever be a favorite in the world of gore given the circumstances.

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
I would never own a Glock unless it was the one Cho used.
I would pay 10 grand to own that gun lol.
Glocks have a very bad reputation despite their quality. It's a cityfolk classic to use rats as target practice with them, and it makes up for the lack of more powerful weapons for the average urban gunslinger. I'd have any, cept for the mini glocks. An auto Glock 18 or 19 with compensator and a 40 bullet mag is fine too.

The only Glock I've used that I would give a second thought was a Gen 3 Model 23 .40 I believe. I don't like the grip angle, but a 17, 18, or 19 that will feed from the 32 round mag does have a certain oompf to it not offered by other firearms. Kel-Tec makes the PMR 30 which offers a 30rd magazine stock, but fires .22magnum rounds.

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
The only Glock I've used that I would give a second thought was a Gen 3 Model 23 .40 I believe. I don't like the grip angle, but a 17, 18, or 19 that will feed from the 32 round mag does have a certain oompf to it not offered by other firearms. Kel-Tec makes the PMR 30 which offers a 30rd magazine stock, but fires .22magnum rounds.
Opinions on 10mm glock 20? It's on auto, too.

Opinions on 10mm glock 20? It's on auto, too.
Well, that is more of my opinion on the caliber. I've only used one 10mm handgun, and the recoil was on the hefty side but not overwhelming. I do though prefer the .40 since it is the FBI reduced power load in a small case, because even with that little cut into velocity you're still doing a lot of damage.
Also 10mm auto doesn't mean the Glock is an auto model per-say as the G18, but that it is the 10mm "auto" round.