Friends until the end

yukki...deathcraver...

Banned
Short Bussed
Okay to clear up any confusion about the whole Dylan shooting Eric thing... Eric shot himself with sawed off through the roof of his mouth.... Autopsy report comirms it....dylan Shot through his left temple to the right...clear through with his 9mm.... Rest in peace both of them.... <33 have read both their diaries and auyopsys....neither was under any type of infulence....<3

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Short Bussed
not that they killed themselves that day, but why there, that moment? had they acheived a goal? had they been cornered? see what i mean?

plasticdollparts

Barbie & Kenyatta have gone their separate ways.
not that they killed themselves that day, but why there, that moment? had they acheived a goal? had they been cornered? see what i mean?
Yes, I understand. Why not then though? They were fucked. They were a) going to arrested b) shot by the cops

What's a 'rebel with a cause' to do in this situation? Stay and face the music with strength of their convictions? Or ping themselves off? Maybe they realised the inevitable, whether they had more ammo, were cornered, achieved their goal, or whatever - there were only three outcomes for them.

Last edited:

MessedUpMind

desensitised.
They offed themselves so early because they fucked up.

They were meant to take out the entire packed lunch room but they failed at that. The entire thing was a disaster.

barbwir3

I'm not going to kill you, I'm going to keep you.
Nice one, thanks for posting this!
I did a report on columbine in my criminology 101 class, i petitioned the colorodo court system for copies of both of there journals, and all of the written evidence. they sent it in a pdf, actual photos there was a lot more stuff then what was on that page. oh and none of my copies stuff was edited except for the list of names, and bomb making instructions. needless to say i got an A+ and finished #1 in my class, so much for all the cops i was in class with.
too bad this was three hard drives ago.

dudes were actually pretty gay with each other, they blew each other the morning of the massacre while drinking vodka and smoking cigars listening to the new kmfdm cd.