Friends until the end

Sickup86

This Is My Fucked Up Life, Dont Try This At Home!
those fuckers took wrong place for shooting...why the fuck they didnt go to police station or church or maybe rehab center to shoot addicts or other scum???

antropophagus

Fresh Meat
totally agree almost every track from every album has been great, a lot of people seem to dislike there latest offerings but i find them as good as ever.
though i have never bought a sleep album so i'm not too sure there lol, saying that i've listened to dragonaut a few too many times
It's off topic, but I agree with you. Black Mass in my opinion is their best post-original trio album. I can't wait for their next album. In one late interview with Jus Oborn he said that it will be different and darker in atmosphere If I recall correctly. Sounds very interesting, we will see. By the way, Mark Greening is back on drums after the departure of Ramesses (great band too, It's a shame they broke).

Charles Whitman having died makes you sad. He arbitrarily murdered innocent people, students in their youth and that makes you sad!?! Either your a sociopath or your just another fuckn loser talking out of their ass online. I'm guessing you probably just a chump.

lily lou

Rookie
The strange part about their deaths was that they killed themselves not 1 meter away from the victims in the library. Interesting stuff.
That has always pissed me off. I think I they went back to shoot at the police (SWAT were not allowed to shoot them) and die with the true victims as the utter sign of disrespect . But it confirmed one thing POS Klebold did not die right away. Patrick Ireland crawled on his back for 2 1/2 hours trying to escape and Pat and the only other survivor heard coughing . It is pretty clear Eric couldn't cough and Dylan had blood in his lungs . So the wonderful young man who Dylan tried so hard to kill got to hear Dylan dying . Patrick went on to make a full recovery.

lily lou

Rookie
There's some rally interesting stuff out there about a 3rd gunman, hot the blood platter in the library is all wrong and how the others in the library heard shots after these 2 went down. Memphis 3 all over again!
My family survived the library unscathed. They heard all sorts of off noises due to blaring fire alarms , confusion and other very logical facts. Klebold /Harris did it. The only two in the Library after the two committed suicide were Patrick and a female who both kept passing out . The gun shots they heard were SWAT clearing the school. So no WM3 stuff here. Have you ever read the diaries or the statements. Poor victims of crime are not always reliable . And the person making the 3rd shooter and other crazy claims is very mentally ill.

TehBitch

~*I Squirt Blonde~*
Administrator
My family survived the library unscathed. They heard all sorts of off noises due to blaring fire alarms , confusion and other very logical facts. Klebold /Harris did it. The only two in the Library after the two committed suicide were Patrick and a female who both kept passing out . The gun shots they heard were SWAT clearing the school. So no WM3 stuff here. Have you ever read the diaries or the statements. Poor victims of crime are not always reliable . And the person making the 3rd shooter and other crazy claims is very mentally ill.
Your family was there?

**Sent from my full of sand vagina* *

lily lou

Rookie
Your family was there?

**Sent from my full of sand vagina* *
Yes . Two second cousins were in the library at a table with another girl. Neither knew the killers but knew most of the victims and confirmed they didn't know their killers. I know a few survivors and parents who lost children. I volunteer for the memorial and donate to it and to charities in memory of the victims or in honor of survivor Patrick Ireland (the boy in the window).

TehBitch

~*I Squirt Blonde~*
Administrator
Yes . Two second cousins were in the library at a table with another girl. Neither knew the killers but knew most of the victims and confirmed they didn't know their killers. I know a few survivors and parents who lost children. I volunteer for the memorial and donate to it and to charities in memory of the victims or in honor of survivor Patrick Ireland (the boy in the window).
That was a horrible day for many...It's awesome that you're helping the community heal..hope your family is doing ok..

lily lou

Rookie
That was a horrible day for many...It's awesome that you're helping the community heal..hope your family is doing ok..
Thank You my family healed mentally so well. That day was horrifying . Getting the call , while watching it unfold on tv, that family was there was awful. Going back in April . I can't believe it has been 15 years.

1fktmind

The meaning of life is that it stops.
Without a "Go pro cam" on their head i see no point in actions like this... Mentally sick or not, there is no excuse or reason not to make a video out of it... However i missed this post, old stuff usually still good stuff...