Fuck you Greta...

Guipago

Well Known Member
Both those saying's have been around for a long time I heard both in the late 60,s when females stopped being irritating creatures & started to become interesting, depends on how crude you want to be as to which one you use.
The female period has been an indicator of when a female is at a breeding age for thousands of years, due to drugs getting pumped into them these days they start their period at a much earlier age now.

bgirl

The Wizard
Both those saying's have been around for a long time I heard both in the late 60,s when females stopped being irritating creatures & started to become interesting, depends on how crude you want to be as to which one you use.
The female period has been an indicator of when a female is at a breeding age for thousands of years, due to drugs getting pumped into them these days they start their period at a much earlier age now.
So what you're saying is that the word butcher is 60's slang for fucking?

It's cute when another little cock holder jumps in to white knight his fellow man. Fully embracing another man's stupidity is like taking his load without releasing your own. I don't think vwjina would do the same for you.

you know... what if when she says the term "cock holder" us dudes get pretty pissed because we assume she means like... a person with a weiner, you know? But what if she actually means... a vagina, it's pretty much only physiological reasoning for existing is to take a "cock"... hold a cock for child-bearing. Males don't actually HOLD a dick... we ARE the sexual reproductive organ (unless you're literally over there wankin' johns for some bon bons... that's fine too). But a "cock holder" doesn't actually define us dudes. So .... maybe we got this whole thing off on the wrong foot, right, bgirl? You actually are giving the piss to women? Not men for the sake of ... penis?

you know... what if when she says the term "cock holder" us dudes get pretty pissed because we assume she means like... a person with a weiner, you know? But what if she actually means... a vagina, it's pretty much only physiological reasoning for existing is to take a "cock"... hold a cock for child-bearing. Males don't actually HOLD a dick... we ARE the sexual reproductive organ (unless you're literally over there wankin' johns for some bon bons... that's fine too). But a "cock holder" doesn't actually define us dudes. So .... maybe we got this whole thing off on the wrong foot, right, bgirl? You actually are giving the piss to women? Not men for the sake of ... penis?
You're over thinking this for the feeble female brain. :nsok:

Vwj

NewbieX

It's cute when another little cock holder jumps in to white knight his fellow man. Fully embracing another man's stupidity is like taking his load without releasing your own. I don't think vwjina would do the same for you.
Yep, Jesus fucking Christ you fucking thick, maybe somebody changed butcher to breed to help stupid, sensitive libtard cunts like you get what’s meant and stop the butthurt
Ahhh you a little jealous that nobody white knights you, poor little biggirl

bgirl

The Wizard
Yep, Jesus fucking Christ you fucking thick, maybe somebody changed butcher to breed to help stupid, sensitive libtard cunts like you get what’s meant and stop the butthurt
Ahhh you a little jealous that nobody white knights you, poor little biggirl
Just because I asked that senior citizen a question doesn't mean I was really needing an answer. I know you don't understand that because you're not very bright. I take it from your response you looked but didn't find an origin otherwise you would have rejoiced in showing me something. Guip the old fella looked it up too. I can tell by his clever word usage and the fact that the last sentence looks almost copied from urbandictionary. heh

It was changed from breed to butcher, which really coincides with our ever increasing acceptance of violence in society. Your little damaged ego isn't going to acknowledge your error and calling me a 'whatever' doesn't make you any less gay or stupid.

jealous, yet another sissy bitch boy defense mechanism. You truly are a homo. Do I really strike you as someone needing a knight?

bgirl

The Wizard
hmm, I always thought I was pretty clear about this. Even recently I mentioned men at their bare minimum are controlled by their penis, the rest is just an extension of that, so... cock holder is like the same thing as saying a toilet paper holder, or pencil holder. etc. your welcome

btw, I don't believe a guy that posts a picture of himself in his underwear on a gore forum that's 90% male can say he knows how most guys think.

Vwj

NewbieX
It’s her best retort, but because she got proven wrong she’s grabbing at straws, poor little lefty,

(I’ll let you in to a little secret bigfatfuckheadgirl, I don’t really care what you call me (libtards always retreat to name calling when their wrong), or the fact you think your right, and why in hells name do you think I’d even spend 1 second of my time looking something up because of a period stain like you?)

Looking at you picture I’d say you wasn’t too far behind me in age, either that or your super mega fugly

bgirl

The Wizard
Literally wut? :poker:
This question didn't need an answer because it was implied by both their responses.
I was just indirectly pointing out just how old Guip must be and directly pointing out it's slang. If it really was used in the 60's I'm sure one of those old bastards could find it in reference just to shove it down my throat.

It’s her best retort, but because she got proven wrong she’s grabbing at straws, poor little lefty,

(I’ll let you in to a little secret bigfatfuckheadgirl, I don’t really care what you call me (libtards always retreat to name calling when their wrong), or the fact you think your right, and why in hells name do you think I’d even spend 1 second of my time looking something up because of a period stain like you?)

Looking at you picture I’d say you wasn’t too far behind me in age, either that or your super mega fugly
You care lots jina, I can tell. I'm not opposed to admitting a wrong little man and admittedly the butcher adaptation is something I've only heard in the last 10 or so years. I've only ever seen it stated on gore forums and relating to dead raped females of a questionable age. It's funny that of all the stuff I posted that was the only phrase you commented on and implied it was incorrect. Just because other faggots rally around you that doesn't mean you're right.

bgirl

The Wizard
You can't even form a complete sentence fuck stick, and you're lying. I'm not boring, you're just weak and your vocabulary can not compensate for your tiny wiener.

Guipago

Well Known Member
Yep, old! Care factor zero, just means yot gotta lot more shit to deal with to catch up to my age, lucky you!
Another old saying that'll be hard to find a start to is "ask a teenager while they still know everything" This could apply to Greta quite easily as I doubt she has looked at all the info on climate change in it's many forms.

She's got 20 years extra on the looks plus wear and tear of meth binges.

People act different, represent themselves with respect if they respect themselves. She's doing the opposite and it'll show via looks. When you represent yourself with respect it leads to better living, smiles, positivity, and better aesthetics.

The change begins in your thoughts. Nothing else matters if your thoughts are preset to a negative setting.

;)

bgirl

The Wizard
She's got 20 years extra on the looks plus wear and tear of meth binges.

People act different, represent themselves with respect if they respect themselves. She's doing the opposite and it'll show via looks. When you represent yourself with respect it leads to better living, smiles, positivity, and better aesthetics.

The change begins in your thoughts. Nothing else matters if your thoughts are preset to a negative setting.

;)
lol, respect is earned dipshit, and my personal self respect has nothing to do with not respecting some ignorant cock holder on a gore site. Nor does it have anything to do with appearance, or general happiness in life.

Just shut up and post your cock cowboy, your words lack umph. At least show me the one redeeming quality you might have.