Fuck you Greta...

Budget Morgue

I smell the stench of your loved ones
Well of course she's not amused . Vegans don't tend to have a sense of humour . I bet she's a right barrel of fucking laughs to be around . But don't worry folks , the Doctor is in the house ! I prescribe a bacon sandwich twice daily until further notice . Before you know it , she will physically develop and actually look her age (17 although she looks 12 ) , will grow a pair of tits and start smoking , drinking and fucking . Also , vegans that are made to eat meat actually start to smile ! I will have saved the world !

TSS

Make Autism Great Again
Well of course she's not amused . Vegans don't tend to have a sense of humour . I bet she's a right barrel of fucking laughs to be around . But don't worry folks , the Doctor is in the house ! I prescribe a bacon sandwich twice daily until further notice . Before you know it , she will physically develop and actually look her age (17 although she looks 12 ) , will grow a pair of tits and start smoking , drinking and fucking . Also , vegans that are made to eat meat actually start to smile ! I will have saved the world !
And she is Swede. We Swede don't have a sense of humor. And yeah I agree that she look like 12, even if she is like 16 or 17.

I dont know so much about that little fucker ever being forgot about - she has subliminally recruited thousands of pre-teen and teenage wannabes, angry with the decision makers, furious about the climate, ready to take on the fight... Just wait and see...