Fuck you Greta...

Jizdrop1

Hung like a carthorse
Because i don't watch or read the news and only because of this forum came across this girl i did some reading. I can't find out much on the main news and news papers here in Uk,they seem to be fawning all over this kid.
Now i don't want to come across as some sort of conspiracy nut job but have a read of this Twitter post.(can't stand twitter myself but this is good reading)

Jizdrop1

Hung like a carthorse
Some far fetched ideas in my last post but also a few facts. At the very least i'd say she's a set up and propaganda.

Another link just in case my last one didn't work. (right click then copy and paste into your browser)

Timppimp

Rookie
I was watching it this morning, that scrunched up face, I just need to kick it
She reminds me of when i was a kid this younger female neighbor, always had this bitch scowl on her face and her arms folded when i walked by, i just wanted to punch her in the head. Funny to this day 35 years later she is still a bitch bag

PinkE

I still believe in you humans
That speach though... I should be in school... Fucking cunt is riding around in a yacht. If she was in school, she's just be that angry retard no body wants to get stuck with as a lab partner. I call bullshit

Jizdrop1

Hung like a carthorse

Only got to the part where one of the dickheads said "it dosn't matter how much we get taxed" Had to turn it off after that they where doing my fuckin head in.

Now what i want to know is what fuckers are ultimatley going to end up with all this tax.? And all those rich cunts with their private planes and 100 million pound yachts and garages full of supers cars have got some neck promoting all this what fuckin hippocrates.

Jizdrop1

Hung like a carthorse
Just found out this girl comes from a family of actors .She has a father, grandfather and grandmother who are professional actors. It's Dad is an author, arts manager, producer, and actor. Her mother is an entertainer and opera singer so you can see where the acting little bitch gets it from. Plus i'd bet bigger players have put her up to this and given her all the publicity. I mean who would listen to a 16 year old? Not China/Indaia/Russia etc.etc. No it will just be the modern western world who gets shafted with taxes from all this shit. Like i keep saying the earth's been warming up and cooling down for 13 billion years. Wish i wouldn't have read this topic now and read about thisn little cunt.
mark my words though normal working people are going to get shafted large sacle to make mega rich people even richer.