Fuck you Greta...

D.O.A.

Slavery gets shit done
"I guess they must feel threatened by us," she wrote this week. "But the world is waking up."

Stupid little cunt doesn't realise outside her shitty little country of weak manlet faglings and immigrant scum, worldwide, the right side are dominating the world political scene again, not these leftist trash ?

That's why they wheeled her out in the first place, thinking no one will crash tackle this spastic Al Gore imitation, she's above criticism because she's retarded. Wrong. Go flap your mouth in China you cunt, I bet you wont.

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
These dumb asses don't seem to realize the planet goes through climate change naturally,

Over the last 800,000 years, there have been natural cycles in the Earth’s climate. There have been ice ages and warmer interglacial periods. After the last ice age 20,000 years ago, average global temperature rose by about 3°C to 8°C, over a period of about 10,000 years.

We can link the rises in temperature over the last 200 years to rises in atmospheric CO2 levels. Rises in temperature are now well above the natural cycle of the last 800,000 years.

These dumb asses don't seem to realize the planet goes through climate change naturally,

Over the last 800,000 years, there have been natural cycles in the Earth’s climate. There have been ice ages and warmer interglacial periods. After the last ice age 20,000 years ago, average global temperature rose by about 3°C to 8°C, over a period of about 10,000 years.

We can link the rises in temperature over the last 200 years to rises in atmospheric CO2 levels. Rises in temperature are now well above the natural cycle of the last 800,000 years.
There was some astrologer doing a podcast I saw on youtube a couple of days ago saying that some planets that are primarily covered with surface ice like a portion of mars pole, and a couple of Jupiter's ice moons appear to be melting. He was saying that of course CO2 and emissions are bad, but non of that would melt a moon orbiting Jupiter lol. He believes the entire solar system is warming as the sun comes into towards it half life phase, which they cant directly calculate so it may trend towards getting hotter and hotter until the reaction that drives the sun has no more excess fuel. It will continue to react and for a very long time but it no longer contains enough fuel to increase the suns reaction. at least that's what he said...……………...… trying to find some supporting evidence because this was the first time I ever heard anything of the sort.