Fuck you Mike Pompeo. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ASU-85

Forum Veteran

Vwj

NewbieX
The woman didn't even have diplomatic immunity, just her husband has it. She fled the scene of an accident, so a hit and run. If I was the mother. Id stalk her down and kill her with my own hands. Slowly
Police interviewed her at the scene, then the next day at her house (where she mentioned immunity) then the police tried to get immunity revoked where they found out she’d left the country on a Air Force plane, and I don’t think her husband was a diplomat

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
The woman didn't even have diplomatic immunity, just her husband has it. She fled the scene of an accident, so a hit and run. If I was the mother. Id stalk her down and kill her with my own hands. Slowly
I love the way U think Girlfriend...And even if she doesn't get sent back...She has to Stand Trial in the States!!!Fuck That Bitch!!!
SP

deviant2

hell is other people
This is absolute bullshit. I'd drag her by the fucking hair and throw her ass on the steps of whatever courthouse the Dunn's choose, if I could.

Pay your dues, bitch.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Technically, she does have immunity, unfortunately. It's down to Boris to get trump to waive her immunity like below. Maybe they can swap her with Prince Andrew :trump:

The U.S. is making a strong case that, as specified under Articles 29 to 37, the spouse of a diplomat is automatically accorded the rights to inviolability – freedom from harm or molestation – and immunity – exemption from the laws of the receiving country.

However, the UK is also correct to note that, under Article 41, envoys and their dependents are expected to observe the laws of the receiving country. In addition, according to Article 10, typically, the receiving country should be notified of any decision to leave, which neither Sacoolas nor embassy officials did.

Most significantly, the British argue that the privileges of the embassy and its staff begin and end at their border, under Article 39. In returning to the U.S., they say, Sacoolas has lost those rights and entitlements.

Furthermore, Article 32 shows that the U.S. is in no way obliged to uphold any laws of immunity on Scoolas’ behalf and can waive them if it wishes. This is something that U.S. itself has requested and received from others in the past, such as when a Georgian diplomat struck and killed a Maryland teenager in 1997.

Despite all these technicalities, what this discussion really illustrates is that international law cannot provide the solution to this conflict. Both sides can point to the Vienna Convention and to diplomatic tradition to support their case.

Any decision by the British to press this issue will be a political choice, not a legal imperative.

Back