fucked in cement

b2ux

Banned
YUP HOWEVER i was told the concrete for roads is much more forgivving and well it could ahve also been plaster with a darker dye in it ......

mrln

silent ghost
YUP HOWEVER i was told the concrete for roads is much more forgivving and well it could ahve also been plaster with a darker dye in it ......
its the same but a little diffrent as far as addatives go for strength for deflection,as in bridge. but its all pretty much the same....
yea,im wondering if she was wearing a shirt or something. even vasoline could help concrete from sticking to her. when we use plywood or panels of some type,we spray it with form oil,so when its ready to be stripped,it doesnt stick much,and helps for a smooth finish too.

b2ux

Banned
yeah they use that on roofs plywood sprayed also on concrete columns we use to spray them also between sets .....

b2ux

Banned
i was thinking the same thing they were indoors no sun no heat yeah it would have taken quite a few hours and im sure she wouldnt want sex after sitting in that position for hours and hours ........