Fucking A Vacuum

web1414

Erika
Young man (older than 18) accidentally strangles himself while streaming online. Part 1 shows short compilation from his earlier attempts with the extreme and very dangerous sex games he was into. Part 2 shows his death. If you continue listening, you will hear someone calling and texting him different times after he dies. Original video of his dead body just laying there, while being masturbated by a vacuum hose was way much longer. But since he had used a VPN to hide his location, then he was discovered purely by accident and only hours later. A very good example of how NOT to seek high. VERY DANGEROUS. Do NOT try ANY of this.

Jizdrop1

My Screw Driver
Sorry to piss on your parade but this has already been posted today. Thanks anyhow.

EDIT= see "Fucking a Vacuum" 4 posts down at the moment

web1414

Erika
Much more longer and fuller version of this accident. And since he used a VPN to hide his location, then he was found purely by accident and only hours later. The more people will see this, then perhaps more will be aware of how truly DANGEROUS and DEADLY strangling games like this are. Do NOT try ANY of this.

web1414

Erika
Sorry to piss on your parade but this has already been posted today. Thanks anyhow.

EDIT= see "Fucking a Vacuum" 4 posts down at the moment
You are wrong. I saw it. BUT the link there directs to the site where there is a much shorter, only around a minute long version. And I had posted a much fuller version. About 17 minutes. So my post presents a more full story.

Jizdrop1

My Screw Driver
You are wrong. I saw it. BUT the link there directs to the site where there is a much shorter, only around a minute long version. And I had posted a much fuller version. About 17 minutes. So my post presents a more full story.

Don't sweat it shipmate,i'm not arsed just telling you it was already posted so i wasn't wrong because it was already posted.
PS in case you feel the need to reply to my last post perhaps you should have titled your post " longer version of man having sex with vacuum"

guyme91 📦🔓

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Idiot, when doing any type of kinky activity you always need a backup plan and you need to carefully plan out your scene. He didn't do that and he got what he deserved. When I lock myself inside my box I have a crowbar in there with me just incase things take a turn for the worse and I need to break out fast. Sure, I'll probably damage the box and maybe even injure myself with the crowbar if I'm clumsy, but I can escape quickly. Fortunately there is no risk of suffocation since I have air holes and a fan blowing fresh air in. You always have to be smart about risky kinky things or you end up like this vacuum fucking moron.

pangs

Well Known Member
Not a moran, just a adult man looking to avoid the cost of whores and possible diseased partners, pregnancy and child support costs. No doubt, a vacuum is cheaper, always available, and will offer safe ecstasy without commitments. Many will live life and and wait to die in a nursing home. He died doing what brought pleasure and was available to him day and night