Fucking A Vacuum

OP
Janine

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
Being sucked by the vacuum while feeling the ecstasy of breath play doesn't make this man an idiot. Only thing he should have considered was a partner to ensure his safety. After orgasm they could trade places and he could have again pleased himself while watching his partner.

Rest in Peace
Whatever floats your goat knuckles...:lolnasty:

OP
Janine

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
This is one of the sadist video's i have watched. Watching his final moments of life knowing their can be no more has me shedding a tear for him. While we morn his passing, we also are all less knowing he can't share christmas, new years, birthdays ever again.
I will say a pray for him tonight asking the almighty to watch over him and allow him entry into heaven's gates.
Join me in pray
Yep one of the most pathetic attention whore vids I've ever watched...who gives a fuck if he's dead play a stupid game you get a stupid prize rot in hell sick fuck!! Sorry dude don't believe in god nor heaven so I will not be doing any praying for this waste of life pos!!

web1414

Erika
will report back (i hope)
I would most strongly advice you against choking "games". One can NOT control it. Because one starts to experience very big and special arousing ephoria, unlike under regular sex, one tends to forget all caution and just wants to orgasm more and more. The addition of vacuum suction must have made his dick even much more stiff and extra erected, so only adding to the high arousal. But all at the price of his life. That one last loud scream at the end he had made, was probably him cumming. But he had passed out immediately right after it. And got strangled as the result no later than 1 minute after that. So the price of death is NEVER worth it.

pangs

Well Known Member
Watch, listen to his performance.
The smell of his panties
His cock vaccumed & sucked
Breath control brought to arousal
His euphoria, an overwhelming feeling of excitement

His sounds of ecstasy, his moans of true passion.
His has achieved the ultimate sexual experience we all search for.

PinkE

If Florence Nightengale and Hitler had a daughter
Watch, listen to his performance.
The smell of his panties
His cock vaccumed & sucked
Breath control brought to arousal
His euphoria, an overwhelming feeling of excitement

His sounds of ecstasy, his moans of true passion.
His has achieved the ultimate sexual experience we all search for.
I disagree. That can only be achieved with two human beings, that's what is ultimate pleasure. That vacuum is a sad stand in for a woman.

pangs

Well Known Member
I would most strongly advice you against choking "games". One can NOT control it. Because one starts to experience very big and special arousing ephoria, unlike under regular sex, one tends to forget all caution and just wants to orgasm more and more. The addition of vacuum suction must have made his dick even much more stiff and extra erected, so only adding to the high arousal. But all at the price of his life. That one last loud scream at the end he had made, was probably him cumming. But he had passed out immediately right after it. And got strangled as the result no later than 1 minute after that. So the price of death is NEVER worth it.
His arousal, his erection, his euphoria must come with safety precautions. Maybe a safety release device to
I disagree. That can only be achieved with two human beings, that's what is ultimate pleasure. That vacuum is a sad stand in for a woman.
Indeed with many individuals, the ultimate pleasure requires a partner. But not in all cases. This gentleman achieved his euphoria with a pair of panties, binding ropes & a vacuum. True ecstasy and self passion comes from many different methods. Who are we to judge.

Persikka

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
We merged threads. Please, stick to one thread, do not make more than one. If you’re not happy with that, you can always bring your own contribution here. Thanks.

pangs

Well Known Member
With Christmas Day fast approaching, if this video is fake, would hope the performer braces us with a special encore show for the holidays.