Gabriel Fernandez (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

That was extremely hard to watch. I had tears rolling by the end. "I love you Mom and Gabriel is a good boy". Are you kidding me? That was horrific. I hope that case changed laws and procedures that ultimately saved and continue to save children's lives.
RIP Little Buddy. ❤️

BabeeLilith

(Lil' dead bitch)
My husband and I just binged the entire thing last night. I fucking cried every 10 minutes i swear to god. I literally couldnt get through more than half an episode without bawling at least a little bit. Even the damn intro credits were harrowing. Like fuck.

Never watched anything and been so angry. I felt bad for my hubby bc i kept cussing out the tv.

BabeeLilith

(Lil' dead bitch)
What fucking got me heated the most was the picture the teacher taking a picture of Gabriel for mothers day. HE LOOKED BEAT TF UP AND NO ONE DID ANYTHING. That kid wouldnt have left my classroom until the cops came and actually investigated the parents.

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
Not long ago I was made aware of an 8 year old girl who had been unable to keep anything down for the better part of a week! I begged the mother to take the little girl to the hospital. I asked a couple nursesI knew if therewas anything can be done? They said I could report it to CPS. So when I tried, they asked what was my relationship and did I have proof. I said I can show you the texts. They said that's not enough and the mother can say anything and because thereare no marks (I knew of) on the child, basically nothing could be done! I still have all of the texts from that night! It's discusting!
Yes @Amercanboobeh, you are right..and this is just one reason why!! Government needs to make it easier to protect minors even if you are not a parent!!

The Vixen

NewbieX
I'm trying to watch the trial and case of this child who was tortured by his hideous mother and her boyfriend. Has anyone else watched?

My biggest issue of course is the fact that his case was passed over again and again by DCFS.
How can parents do that to their babies.... it’s so fucking sad... I wouldn’t even give them a trial I’d just take them to a room and lethally inject them.... job done.... wrot in hell

Back