beatings Gang of gypsies badly beat man (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

9liv3$

pepsicola puthy
Leprechaun tried to steal their potatoes during famine :unreal:
1657363026681.png

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
That was fucked up, the women tho... she was literally trying her best to rape his ass with that fork

Yeah, she went Gaddafi on his ass. 😂

Would love to know what that was about

Probably complained the woman’s caravan was ugly.

In my city, a bare knuckle gypsy ‘king’ from a family almost all NHS staff know of for the way they behave in hospitals, died and the family erected a monstrosity of a grave stone including two 8ft marble statues of him and a solar powered karaoke machine! The locals want it removing as proper planning permission was not sought but due to the fear of Gyppo racism (or losing their knee caps) nobody dares take it down.

10FA199B-3E50-4E36-8874-8C39892D9747.jpeg

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
1. ALWAYS carry a gun or a knife, or preferably both.

2. When facing multiple assailants, grab the ringleader, or the nearest one to you, and take him/her hostage with your weapon to their heads and use them as a human shield, them between you and the rest of the mob.

3. If somebody in the mob tries to attack again, slam your knife into the neck of the hostage you are holding and then try to grab onto the new attacker and repeat the same. By the second time around, if it is even needed to go that far, the rest of the mob should come to the realization that you mean business...

McM

ARSELING
Yeah, she went Gaddafi on his ass. 😂

Probably complained the woman’s caravan was ugly.

In my city, a bare knuckle gypsy ‘king’ from a family almost all NHS staff know of for the way they behave in hospitals, died and the family erected a monstrosity of a grave stone including two 8ft marble statues of him and a solar powered karaoke machine! The locals want it removing as proper planning permission was not sought but due to the fear of Gyppo racism (or losing their knee caps) nobody dares take it down.

View attachment 598730

We have similar 'tasteful' monuments in the graveyards here in the city from Roma or Sinti. But not so big as this. :lol:And mostly in a black/dark stone with 'golden' decorations.
They have their own area in the cemetery, like the Jews.

1. ALWAYS carry a gun or a knife, or preferably both.

2. When facing multiple assailants, grab the ringleader, or the nearest one to you, and take him/her hostage with your weapon to their heads and use them as a human shield, them between you and the rest of the mob.

3. If somebody in the mob tries to attack again, slam your knife into the neck of the hostage you are holding and then try to grab onto the new attacker and repeat the same. By the second time around, if it is even needed to go that far, the rest of the mob should come to the realization that you mean business...
th-3410467468.jpg

Back