Gang who kicked woman in the head while yelling 'kill the white slag' freed - No Jail (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Girl gang who kicked woman in the head while yelling 'kill the white slag' freed after judge hears 'they weren't used to drinking because they're Muslims'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Page-head-yelling-kill-white-slag-FREED.html

Video : http://bcove.me/boiukbqq

Victim:
article-2070562-0F1211F700000578-855_306x768.jpg

Worthless, garbage race nigger savages:
article-2070562-0F12A8BE00000578-521_306x423.jpg

article-2070562-0F1283BA00000578-733_306x423.jpg

article-2070562-0F12AA1900000578-144_306x423.jpg

article-2070562-0F129E4E00000578-438_306x423.jpg

DirtBag

wont you be my neighbor?
its shit like this that leaves me feeling no mercy for mud ridden pieces of shit like this. You can expect actions like this from these monkeys BUT for a fucking judge to drop the shit because "they werent used to drinking" well i think im gonna quit drinking a while. Get super fucking hammered one night and go kick the shit out of some boot lips and see how this excuse works out for me. Get the fuck out of here, this shit makes me sick.

T.C.O.G

Lurker
I don't know about the gang, but it seems like our numb-skulled judge is pretty damn used to drinking.

Was he goddamn drunk when he spewed that senseless pooh?

DirtBag

wont you be my neighbor?
That judge needs a swift kick to his skull, and a bottle of cheap whiskey rammed up his ass.

mrln

silent ghost
the boyfriebd was too drunk to do anything but worry about the jackets!
this judge is an asshole. if it were his daughter and these girls said that bullshit excuse,think theyd be free?
id take these cunts for everything they have now,seein they didnt do time.(and im not the sue type. more of revenge.) community hours? cmon! how hasnt done that. its a fucking joke.
and a curfew? why did the judge bother handing this bullshit down for anyway. its not just.
if it were in the states,it wouldve been an all out brawl in the courts if something like this was done!

KingFate

Légion Blanche
the boyfriebd was too drunk to do anything but worry about the jackets!
this judge is an asshole. if it were his daughter and these girls said that bullshit excuse,think theyd be free?
id take these cunts for everything they have now,seein they didnt do time.(and im not the sue type. more of revenge.) community hours? cmon! how hasnt done that. its a fucking joke.
and a curfew? why did the judge bother handing this bullshit down for anyway. its not just.
if it were in the states,it wouldve been an all out brawl in the courts if something like this was done!

If it were the states, we'd shove pork up their Muslim asses.

mrln

silent ghost
and all his friends and family see him being acting/like a lil bitch,getting tossed around. how embarrasing.....

Zayad

groovy chicken
She stayed with him? Shiiit.

Whatever, that judge should be removed from the bar, those bitches should be dealt with according to Muslim law which dictates alcohol is unclean and an abomination (and violence, for that matter, but that's obviously gone down the shitter) and she should find a boyfriend who doesn't bitch out at the idea of punching a woman. They could've taken it. I mean they used Islam as an excuse...so...might as well take Islam's punishment, eh?

Society...fucking hell.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
She stayed with him? Shiiit.

Whatever, that judge should be removed from the bar, those bitches should be dealt with according to Muslim law which dictates alcohol is unclean and an abomination (and violence, for that matter, but that's obviously gone down the shitter) and she should find a boyfriend who doesn't bitch out at the idea of punching a woman. They could've taken it. I mean they used Islam as an excuse...so...might as well take Islam's punishment, eh?

Society...fucking hell.

Lots of men and women, after years of liberal brainwashing, have no idea about self defense and the defense of family/loved ones. In the face of violence, they have no idea how to act. It's sad and pathetic.

Back