Gary Leon Ridgway a.k.a. The Green River Killer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Antizealot

NewbieX
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Ridgway
Green-River-Killer.jpg

Ridgway may arguably be the most prolific serial killer in American history. A truly sick bastard. Kinda surprised he's not already on here.

From Wikipedia:
Ridgway confessed to more confirmed murders than any other American serial killer. Over a period of five months of police and prosecutor interviews, he confessed to 48 murders––42 of which were on the police's list of probable Green River Killer victims. On February 9, 2004, county prosecutors began to release the videotape records of Ridgway's confessions. In one taped interview, he told investigators initially that he was responsible for the deaths of 65 women, but in another taped interview with Reichert on December 31, 2003, Ridgway claimed to have murdered 71 victims and confessed to having had sex with them prior to killing them, a detail which he did not reveal until after his sentencing. In his confession, he acknowledged that he targeted prostitutes because they were "easy to pick up and that he hated most of them." He also confessed that he had sex with his victims' bodies after he murdered them, but claimed he began burying the later victims so that he could resist the urge to commit necrophilia.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
When I was A teenager and dating my 1st husband he had A cousin whom had run away from home and the family could not find her anywhere. Well the reason being was, she ended up being his 1st victim, they found her in the wood's, sodomized, raped, and dead, dead, DEAD!! It messed up his whole family pretty good. When they first found her though, they hadn't named him the Green River Killer yet. She was just classified as A teen prostitute runaway who met A john that did her in. Her Mother went insane. So very sad! It is what got me interested in all this Gore and what not!!:woo:

When I was A teenager and dating my 1st husband he had A cousin whom had run away from home and the family could not find her anywhere. Well the reason being was, she ended up being his 1st victim, they found her in the wood's, sodomized, raped, and dead, dead, DEAD!! It messed up his whole family pretty good. When they first found her though, they hadn't named him the Green River Killer yet. She was just classified as A teen prostitute runaway who met A john that did her in. Her Mother went insane. So very sad! It is what got me interested in all this Gore and what not!!:woo:
Interestng story SBM.You see,you possess something that people like Ridgway are totally void of.That is a thing called empathy.The ability to take others thoughts and feelings into consideration.The deceased are not the only victims in cases like this.

This is yet another classic case of a killer targeting prostitutes.I think that , in most cases, the fact that they are sex workers, is inceidental.Phychopaths have an inability maintain normal intimate relationships.Being human, they have sexual desires that need to be met.Sex workers will overlook negative aspects of a john ,because they are motivated by either money or drugs.He doesn't have to fulfill her emotionally ,because he can't.Nor does he have the desire to.It is also the realization of the fact that she would not give him the time of day, unless payed.This is often a big trigger.

social outcast

karma can be expected
This is yet another classic case of a killer targeting prostitutes.I think that , in most cases, the fact that they are sex workers, is inceidental.Phychopaths have an inability maintain normal intimate relationships.Being human, they have sexual desires that need to be met.Sex workers will overlook negative aspects of a john ,because they are motivated by either money or drugs.He doesn't have to fulfill her emotionally ,because he can't.Nor does he have the desire to.It is also the realization of the fact that she would not give him the time of day, unless payed.This is often a big trigger.
In other words, Gary was a fucking drongo.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
I agree with some of that Bloodstone, but he WAS married for year's. What about fulfilling his wife's emotional and sexual need's, she didn't know any of this was going on and adored him, so he must have been normal to some extent.He MUST have had some desire to fulfill his wife's need's.

social outcast

karma can be expected
I agree with some of that Bloodstone, but he WAS married for year's. What about fulfilling his wife's emotional and sexual need's, she didn't know any of this was going on and adored him, so he must have been normal to some extent.He MUST have had some desire to fulfill his wife's need's.
Well he had a job and all the other normal things he upheld. A wife fit that mold as did the rest. He was probably very grateful for her and definitely made sure she was well played. I liken her to a bishop on a chessboard. Queen was most definitely his :rose: Mom :rose:

KG

stalking
He is a strange cat. I mean he doesn't look very big one would think he could have been taken down by one of these girls BUT who knows what one would do in that situation. His wife has crazy eyes and I hope she got tested for every STD thats out in the world poor woman.

I agree with some of that Bloodstone, but he WAS married for year's. What about fulfilling his wife's emotional and sexual need's, she didn't know any of this was going on and adored him, so he must have been normal to some extent.He MUST have had some desire to fulfill his wife's need's.[/quoteIf he did,it was probably very conditional.I feel that no women would like to entertain the idea that her husband was a killer.For killers,it is about TOTAL possession.

Back