disaster Gas Pump Catches On Fire (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr An onymous

Well Known Member
The pump doesn't catch fire . He lights it with a lighter . Another muppet
I can't see a lighter although his movements do look suspicious just before the ignition so it could well be.

This can also be done through static electricity. These locking filling hoses are banned in European countries for that very reason. It's especially dangerous in winter when it's more likely to occur due to lower humidity

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
I like when people assume vapor can be lit via a activated cigar or cigarette.

This is very untrue.
Petrol vapors require a "Spark" to ignite.
Your cellular device receiving a message, or your electronic door latch, THOSE can ignite vapors.

Now remember all those movies where the arsonist tossed a cig on a stream of grounded gas? Thats just in movies.

Not reality.
So its fine to smoke and pump gas? One question then................why does every gas pump in the world have a sign that says "NO SMOKING" just because you watched mythbusters doesnt mean it cant happen.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
This was an educational impromptu.

It was not a gesture to insult you.

You're imagination entertains me, what you come up with for a background to whomever you are chatting with, if it makes you feel better about yourself, roast away!

Its just, this is not your tik tok, or Facebook, so take this demeanor you have, and jut it over there.

This chat forum is for more genuine conversation, and not for trolling against eachother, but to the people we watch!
Didnt realize I was insulting or roasting you at all. Didnt consider your comment as an insult either. Just asked a question that, for some reason, you didnt answer. So educate me.
Why do all gas pumps say no smoking? (The mexican ones say "no fumar")

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
I like when people assume vapor can be lit via a activated cigar or cigarette.

This is very untrue.
Petrol vapors require a "Spark" to ignite.
Your cellular device receiving a message, or your electronic door latch, THOSE can ignite vapors.

Now remember all those movies where the arsonist tossed a cig on a stream of grounded gas? Thats just in movies.

Not reality.
Don't talk fucking daft mate. Pour petrol on yerself then light a match see what happens.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Its a "Hazard"

Doesn't mean "Don't do it"
Just notifying you that there is a risk.
Just like thebwarning label on a box of cigarettes that warn you of cancer.

Just notifying to the user that there is "risk",
Yet people still do it.

That there is risk your ego might inflate just because you're condescended on with the slightest of info, that happens to have risk, too.

Now, nobody needs to have that much of a brain to realize your on the defense, fritz.

I'm expecting a response from a keyboard warrior like yourself.

Please, make it snappy!
Lemme get this straight, just going by the exact words you've said........i made a statement which you rebuttled, so I ask a question about your statement. You accuse me of roasting you and avoid the question. I ask again. You answer and start insulting and name calling. Correct me if I'm wrong. Ok then. Youve talked yourself into a roasting. Let us begin
To begin with, you obviously one of these dumb fucks that smokes and pumps gas. Thats obvious now.
Next, signs like this are put into place because some dumb fuck that watched mythbusters thought it was a good idea to smoke while pumping gas and blew the fuck up.
Third, keyboard warrior is a term used by people that dont win fights on the internet but claim to win them in the flesh. Usually stated by a mediocre mind attached to less of a body.
Why did you avoid the question to begin with? No time to Google?
After these clues, I'm pretty sure you voted for Biden. Am I wrong?
All in all, what I get from this short transaction. Is your a lil bitch trying to be a big boy somewhere. Your failing.
But please, give me more.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
I quickly looked over this with my eyes, barely reading any of it because it looks like a word omelet

If you are hurt emotionally, I get it, but who shat on your self esteem that much for you to have to take the prideful stance and getting the last word in.

Your right.

•I smoke at gas pumps
•I eat tide-pods
•I am the little bitch boy

•Thankfully little bitch boy carries a gun everywhere he goes.
•Thankfully little bitch boy has bigger priorities than to argue with a bearded baby on a gore site.

Stop whiling out like a privileged Bratt that doesn't like being talked down to and just go about your day.

And spare the rhetoric, I've come across plebz like you plenty of times to know you people just won't give up

So, your right.

And your personal infatuation with myrhbusters tells me that this anger is coming from a personal situation you have had or just have a problem with, in general perspective.

But your right, we'll agree to disagree.

Oh and to cover my bases;

I dont really care about you're provocations, I get a kick from people assuming and me egging them on.

I dont really give a fart in the wind if you dog me on the part where I stated about my wrist rocket (Concealed pistol)

If I was worried about it, I wouldn't have typed it up.

I wont dignify you're next response with anything.

I dont really care whats said next, I'm just giving you a heads up, NO CARES.

So roast away, man!
Didnt want to but you talked me into it. It was the "make it snappy" comment that pulled me into it to be honest. Its like how to say your entitled without saying it..
Funny. I would have gone back and fourth with you with no insults or burns but my very first question backed you into a lil emotional corner and you decided to swing.
And ps. Bragging about carrying a gun doesnt make you a man.

Back