Gay sex murder, quite harsh...

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
I'm not 100% sure on the authenticity of this, thanks to a camera wobble towards the end.. but damn if it's real, then this is probably snuff. (Seemed to sexually explicit for true gore section, correct me if I'm wrong plz)

plano78

NewbieX
I don't like (watching) gay sex, but as I said in the original post, it had to be a ni.... er, black person.
???????????

You are silly, like your opinion of black people really means something worth while to consider when you are a member of the Goreish site???????????????

Which only proves that you are a violent person who is probably capable of doing way worse because you, like myself, fill yourself up with thousands of delicious recipes for murder and mayhem. You love sadistic filth and have the nerve to accuse a whole race of being wrong....SMMFH.....????????????

Cerebral Haemorrhage

Was dead at birth ⚰
???????????

You are silly, like your opinion of black people really means something worth while to consider when you are a member of the Goreish site???????????????
Come again? What do disliking black people and being a member here have got in common? Absolutely nothing. Get your head out of your arse, you small-dicked-twat.

FWIW, I don't fully hate black people, I'm currently on the verge of asking a black girl out on a date. Just think they are overpopulated over here (UK).

Sweetie Pie

Don't give up on your dreams and goals.
He deserves someone who won’t use him! He deserves someone who truly cares and loves him the way he does himself/ herself (if he is bi). ☺

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCH THAT SPHINCTER!
It's really hard to tell sometimes;If we're seeing Butter or Parkay! Being that Visual Technology is as advanced as it is,And relatively easy to understand,(user friendly)! That being said,I believe this is "Butter"! One can only hope...SP

???????????

Which only proves that you are a violent person who is probably capable of doing way worse because you, like myself, fill yourself up with thousands of delicious recipes for murder and mayhem. You love sadistic filth and have the nerve to accuse a whole race of being wrong....SMMFH.....????????????
What are you doing here then??
"A member of GoreGrish".
Get Fucked.