accident GCCC (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JamieSKap

Rookie
Found a channel on YouTube called the Great China Car Crash. Vids don't have many likes or views, so figured it might be somethin' new for the members of this site and so decided to share one of the several vids on the GCCC channel. Child Warning for the content between the 3:55 - 4:15 mark. First time postin' a vid, got two others I'll try to upload some time in the future but want to see if I've got this figured out w/ this one first.

It looks like I did it right.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Found a channel on YouTube called the Great China Car Crash. Vids don't have many likes or views, so figured it might be somethin' new for the members of this site and so decided to share one of the several vids on the GCCC channel. Child Warning for the content between the 3:55 - 4:15 mark. First time postin' a vid, got two others I'll try to upload some time in the future but want to see if I've got this figured out w/ this one first.

It looks like I did it right. Yay, I think I learned how to upload!

Toopid China Muns! Dey So Toopid!
Lol,🤣...SP

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran

It looks like I did it right.

I swear I hear one of um say hi-ya. 😆

JamieSKap

Rookie
Just wanted to say thank you to everybody for the views, reactions, and comments, as well as all to come. Ya'll Rock the Casbah!
I did it. I did learnedt how to post. Yay! 😸

Back