Geek eats his grandma (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wino

DILLIGAF
Geek eats his grandma

A COMPUTER programmer in the Ukraine has been accused of eating his own grandmother alive.

Sergei Zhmaryov, 26, cut up the 60-year-old woman with a shard of broken mirror and mutilated her face, said shocked police.
Cops said the alleged attack by Zhmaryov — known to neighbours as a religious fanatic — was a ritualistic killing.
One police source said: "All this time she was conscious and tried to escape, screaming."
To stop the cries for help the grandson then allegedly sliced off her tongue — and ate that as well.
Eventually his grandmother Lydia — who lovingly raised him as a child after his parents split — died from her devastating wounds.
Police in Simferopol, Ukraine, had to pump gas into the flat to subdue and then arrest the alleged killer.
When he was arrested Zhmaryov was dressed only in his underpants, holding a cross and chanting prayers.
Police believe he may have been conducting a perverted 'funeral service' for his grandmother.
Local police chief Olga Kondrashova in Simferopol said: "We can only confirm that a 26-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder.
"I can add that this murder was committed with particular cruelty. We cannot disclose further details in the interests of the investigation."
Zhmaryov admitted to smoking cannabis before his frenzied attack.
He is expected to face murder charges and could be jailed for up to 20 years.

sergei-280_1098814a.jpg

wino

DILLIGAF
Just thought you may have taken the right drug but got on the wrong plane and ended up at the wrong room. . . . .your displeasure woz the end result. ?

Or should we be waiting for something from Spain ?

wino

DILLIGAF
I ate a gramma a couple of times too....ain't no biggie, just blow the dust off and sweep away the cob webs and there it is..taco city.

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
psshh russians..just a look at his face i can tell he's a russian cannibal that eats his grandma and he's also a geek.

Back