Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
Whom-Say-Ye-That-I-am.jpg
gender-neutral-dolls-toy-company-mattel-1-10-5d8b350c8b882__700.jpg

fucking retarded....

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
My son is 15 and at his school they have posters up saying 'I'm gender neutral, get over it' - he made a poster and put it up on the wall at school and it said 'I'm a normal heterosexual, get over it', seems its him who is the minority.
I never really agreed with these religious "Faith Schools" but now I think that I understand why there are more of them appearing, your typical religious nutjobs (from whatever religion) don't seem to tolerate so much of this gender neutral LGBT bollocks as the mainstream education.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Wtf the world has gone mad.
U got it my friend...A genderless doll...those fkn retards...Their are Genders u Fkn Ass-Plugs!!! "MALE AND FEMALE"...Fkn dweebs r only gonna fuck kids heads-up worse than they have already...I say we burn down the plant,and Euthanize every motherfucker that thinks this is a good idea...B'CUZ IT'S A DAMNED BAD FKN IDEA!!! SP

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Mattel Preempts Backlash Over Gender-Neutral Doll With Release Of New ‘Covered In Genitals’ Barbie

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Turned the video off in OP's first link after the woman said "we've made these gender neutral dolls after listening to parents concerns"
What parents? Because every single person i know disagrees with this gender shite being forced on us. She's telling lies.

guyme91 📦🔓

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This world is really fucked up. I wish all the special snowflakes with mental disorders would just go found their own country somewhere. They can leave there in peace affirming each other's stupid ideas while the rest of the world lives a normal existence. But no, they try to force all of us into their make believe world of gender shit nonsense.

Back