Genetically modified feather less chickens (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cool... with all the shit being pumped into our food, grass is the only safe option. Featherless chickens.... yup, didn't have to get into the DNA to cure that deformity.... fuck me

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
How do they regulate body temperature? That seems completely unnatural and unhealthy. I have lots of chickens, and they wouldn't survive even spring nights bald. They will huddle together and literally suffocate the ones in the middle. Those poor chickens are going to either need to be kept in a heated coop 24/7 or the farmer will just accept higher than normal losses, which isn't cool.

We need to stop genetically engineering the shit we eat, whether its plants or animals.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Nothing beats a bald chicken...
Heh heh heh!🤣😂🤣,Or a "BALD GOOSE"
LMFAO,🤣😂🤣...SP
Ya,And Guess What? With them Jagoffs Fkn Around with Chicken's Genetically;Don't B Fkn Surprised when Our Dicks start Sprouting Fkn Feathers! That's really gonna "Change Da Scene" Lmfao,🤣...SP

Last edited:

Milokliz

Rookie
How do they regulate body temperature? That seems completely unnatural and unhealthy. I have lots of chickens, and they wouldn't survive even spring nights bald. They will huddle together and literally suffocate the ones in the middle. Those poor chickens are going to either need to be kept in a heated coop 24/7 or the farmer will just accept higher than normal losses, which isn't cool.

We need to stop genetically engineering the shit we eat, whether its plants or animals.
Thats why he said them chickens are intended for tropical climate only

Well Known Member
kfc-chicken.gif

LjDes

Deviant
Well I aint care, my shaved cock and balls looks a helluva lot more appealing than them foul looking creations 😂

Back